Printable New Year’s Resolutions for You

Earlier this week I shared New Year’s Resolutions for Kids and now it’s your turn! Do you make resolutions every year? Do you avoid making them?  I am somewhere in between… I don’t like making goals and not achieving them.  But I do like taking the time to reflect on the last year and to make changes for the following year.  Hopefully you’ll leave this post feeling inspired instead of deflated. Printable New Year's Resolutions for YOU - print this and use as a guide to start the new year! www.thirtyhandmadedays.com

I shared a few years ago why I broke it down into these sections.   I love the idea of want, need, wear, read that my friend Danyelle posted about for Christmas and thought it was a fun and different way to start the new year.
Click the image to download this printable:

Printable New Year's Resolutions for YOU from www.thirtyhandmadedays.com
For 30days subscribers and personal use only.  Thank you!

Download this year’s Kids Printable:
New Years Resolutions for Kids - fun printable to set goals for 2014 www.thirtyhandmadedays.com

Some cute activity sheets:

Printable New Years Eve Activity Sheets for Kids - fun to ring in the new year www.thirtyhandmadedays.com
New Year’s Activity Sheets

and to see the versions from the past years:

from 2011-2012

2013 New Year Resolutions for YOUfrom 2012-2013

I’ll have a few more ideas to help ring in the new year!

Comments

I printed out your resolution sheet last year and kept it on my bedroom mirror. I love the wording and it kept me focused.

I wasn’t sure if you’d do it again and was going to print out my own, but since I’m a bit busy planning my twins’ 16th birthday party (born December 31st.) I will print out your 2014 version.

Thanks for starting this new tradition for me. :)

Hey Mique! I absolutely love this printable. I’m using it for myself. I have a blogger-type question though: I’m using it as ONE of the forms along with some of my own printables as I’m preparing for my new year goals. I’ll be posting my own printables on my blog in a day or two….as the head photo I want just all of my papers kind of laying out. So would you mind if yours was shown a little (not entirely, but maybe a portion along with the other pages) in the photo? I’d of course mention it in the post and link to your post with it. Just wanted to make sure that was okay. If not, no biggie :D

Thanks again for a great printable, and Happy New Year!

3. colleen says

THanks so much for doing this again. I pulled out my daughters from last year and it was fun to look at and see what she has accomplished and how things have changed. I love how colorful it is. Thanks for sharing. Happy New Year!

4. Cathy says

Thank you so much for putting this together every year. Your resolution sheets are the highlight of our new years party.. Each year we put out the sheets with some tape, and people write down their resolutions and tape their sheet on the wall. The next year I hang the old ones all over the house, and people fill out new ones. They really get a kick out of seeing resolutions from previous years, especially the ones who stuck with their resolutions. Thanks again!!

Thank you so much for creating the Looking Forward To printables!! This will be my 3rd year doing this with my family and we love seeing what actually stuck with us through the year. I hope this tradition will continue. :D Happy New Year!!

6. Holly says

Thank you so much for these.. My family did these in 2012 and now excited to be able to do them this New Year too. I had put them up and we got them out and got a kick out of the things we wrote down. I just printed out the Bingo cards for tonight! God Bless and Happy New Year!

Love this idea and especially that the featured image’s focus word is “BRAVE”!!! :)

Still contemplating what I want my word to be. Thanks for the inspiration to write out my goals again this year. I did it last year, and also told friends what they were, and my #1 goal came true! I published my e-book on SnippetApp. :)

Happy New Year!

Jenn,

8. ELW says

Thank you for making a 2014 resolution printable! I had my 2013 one framed on my desk all year and it really kept me focused.

I am really impressed with your writing skills as well as with
    the layout on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself?
    Either way keep up the excellent quality writing, it’s rare to
    see a nice blog like this one these days.

1. […] New Years Resolutions Printable - 3 Easy Ways to Make and Keep Resolutions – Saving Money A Week At A Time in 2014 - Planning a Productive 2014 - 100 Little Things to Do in 2014 Printable - After Holiday Fat Melting Workout - Healthy Breakfast Bowl - Five Benefits to Writing Down Your Goals + Printable – Printable Planner – Five Goal Setting Resources - Goal Setting 101 […]