I have a ridiculously yummy candy to share with you today…Mint Chocolate Cookie Bark
My inspiration? This Cowboy Bark from Trader Joe’s.
Have you tried this? AH.MA.ZING!
And I thought to myself…I could make that! Even better? Add mint cookies and mint M&M’s. Uuumm, yes please!
Here’s our base:
In addition to mini pretzels, almonds and peanuts.
And the best part? NO baking!
Start by laying out in a single layer 12 Mint Oreo Cookies (roughly chopped), 1 cup of Pretzels, 1/2 cup of Mint M&M’s, and 1/4 cup of each chopped peanuts and almonds (reserving a tablespoon of each).
According to package directions, melt 12 oz. of dark chocolate bark (I used Ghirardelli) or candy melts. Stir in 1/2 cup of toffee bits (found in the baking aisle) and pour over the cookie/pretzel mixture.
Sprinkle the reserved nuts over the top. AND if you are feeling adventurous…pinches of sea salt can be scattered over the top.
Place the pan in the fridge for 20-30 minutes to set the chocolate. Then break into bite-sized pieces.
This stuff is like crack. It is crazy good!
This recipe is perfect for St. Patrick’s Day or any day! Mix it up with the seasons by changing out the Oreos and M&M’s. A festive candy that so easy and so good.
- 12 Mint Oreos, roughly chopped
- 1 c. mini pretzels
- 1/2 c. Mint M&M's
- 1/4 c. almonds, chopped
- 1/4 c. peanuts, chopped
- 12 oz. Milk or Dark Chocolate melting wafers or bark (I use Ghirardelli)
- 1/2 c. toffee chips
- Pinches of sea salt (optional)
- Using a sheet pan, lay out in a single layer Mint Oreo Cookies, pretzels, Mint M&M's, almonds and peanuts (reserving a tablespoon of each of the nuts).
- Melt the chocolate according to package directions.
- Stir toffee chips into melted chocolate.
- Pour chocolate mixture over the cookie/pretzel mixture.
- Sprinkle reserved nuts and salt, if using.
- Place pan in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes to allow the chocolate to set.
- Break into bite-sized piece.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.