Because garlic and cheese and rolls go hand in hand. Am I right? These 4 ingredient garlic rolls are so simple to make but will compliment any dish! Pasta, chicken, and more.
You only need a few things and you are all set.
4 Ingredient Garlic Rolls
- 12 frozen dinner rolls thawed
- 1 tbsp butter melted
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Lightly grease a 9x13 pan, set aside.
- Place rolls in pan.
- Cover, let rise in warm place until nearly double (approx. 1 ½-2 hours).
- In a small bowl, stir together melted butter and garlic.
- Brush butter mix over rolls. Sprinkle with parmesan.
- Bake for 15-20 mins or until golden.
- Remove rolls from pans and cool slightly on wire rack.
You will need some time to let the rolls rise so that needs to be calculated into this recipe… but it’s so so so simple. I like using Rhodes Rolls that can be found in the freezer section.
I mean can you think of anything better than warm rolls? I think not.
Coming up I’ll share a family favorite that I grew up with. For now you’ll have to try these rolls out!
If you like rolls, bread, and biscuits check these other options out: