If you’ve ever had Au Gratin Potatoes, you definitely need to try this Au Gratin Broccoli and Cauliflower side dish.
Taken from my family recipe box, au gratin vegetables is the perfect side dish to any meal.
Do you struggle with finding good side dishes like I do? Because I can make a mean main dish or dessert but side dishes are tricky for me.
This side dish in particular would be a great add in for upcoming Easter. Yum! Serve it with your ham and scalloped potatoes, and that delicious Carrot Cake.
Au Gratin Broccoli and Cauliflower
- 16 oz fresh broccoli and cauliflower florets
- ½ c reduced-fat mayonnaise
- ½ c shredded Sharp Cheddar cheese
- ½ c shredded Parmesan cheese
- 3 green onions sliced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- ⅛ tsp ground red cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- ¼ tsp paprika
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir together mayonnaise, cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese, green onions, garlic, mustard and red pepper; set aside.
- Cover and steam florets 6-8 minutes until crisp tender.
- Drain well.
- Arrange florets in baking dish.
- Spoon cheese mixture over florets.
- Sprinkle with breadcrumbs and paprika.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.