Simple to make and family friendly, these Banana Blueberry Muffins are super tasty. You’ll want to make this blueberry muffin recipe over again and again.
After I made some Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins , my daughter requested blueberry muffins. I happened to have fresh blueberries and bananas so I made these super easy muffins. It’s a little of this and a little of that, mix, mix and pour. I love recipes that don’t take much work and taste delicious. (anyone with me on that?)
- 3 large ripe bananas
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- ⅓ cup melted butter
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1½ cups flour
- In a mixing bowl, mash ripe bananas then add sugar and egg.
- Next add melted butter and fresh blueberries.
- Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and fold into banana mix.
- Scoop mix into well greased muffin cups.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Makes 12 large muffins or 24 mini muffins. (decrease amount of time for mini muffins)
These blueberry muffins are so tasty that you might catch a few people trying to snatch them up….. (not naming any names here)
Food photography and styling courtesy of My Name is Snickerdoodle.
Looking for other easy to make muffins?
Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins