What’s up guys?! I am Jessica, half of the creative team behind Pretty Providence and I am so stoked to be here sharing this easy Orange Frappe’ with you guys today! I love this drink.
Growing up, this frappe’ was served at special holiday parties and gatherings, and we all LOVED it. I mean, what’s not to love about a drink made primarily of soda and ice cream.. am I right? As an adult I love it because it is super easy, feeds a crowd, looks pretty and pleases everyone! You ready for the recipe?
- ½ gallon vanilla ice cream
- 1 quart orange sherbert
- 1 6oz can pineapple juice concentrate
- 1 quart orange soda
- 1 quart 7up
- Add vanilla ice cream and orange sherbet into a large punch bowl (or regular bowl) and let stand 10-15 minutes to soften.
- Add in the pineapple juice concentrate and stir together with a wooden spoon until combined. Your mixture will still be pretty thick.
- Add in orange soda while slowly stirring.
- Add your 7-up right before serving and enjoy!
The 7-up is what makes the drink fizz up and look so pretty, so make sure to add that last right before you are ready to serve! If you want to have a bunch of cups ready, just scoop a bit of the thicker mixture into each cup, and then pour the 7-up over the top last!
If you like this drink you will probably love these other popular drinks on Pretty Providence:
|Dirty Dr. Pepper|
Thanks for letting me visit Mique!