I am so stoked to be here sharing this easy Orange Slush with you guys today!
**This recipe was originally shared by Jessica from Pretty Providence for Funner in the Summer.
Growing up, this slush was served at special holiday parties and gatherings, and we all LOVED it. I mean, what’s not to love about a drink made primarily of soda and ice cream.. am I right? As an adult I love it because it is super easy, feeds a crowd, looks pretty and pleases everyone!
If you like this recipe, you’ll love these too:
- Orange Freeze
- Pineapple Orange Spritzer
- Orange Creamsicle Popsicles
- Orange Sorbet from The Idea Room
You ready for the recipe?
Easy Orange Slush
- ½ gallon vanilla ice cream
- 1 qt orange sherbet
- 6 oz pineapple juice concentrate
- 1 qt orange soda
- 1 qt 7 Up
- Add vanilla ice cream and orange sherbet into a large punch bowl (or regular bowl) and let stand 10-15 minutes to soften.
- Add in the pineapple juice concentrate and stir together with a wooden spoon until combined. Your mixture will still be pretty thick.
- Add in orange soda while slowly stirring.
- Add your 7-up right before serving and enjoy!
The 7-up is what makes the drink fizz up and look so pretty, so make sure to add that last right before you are ready to serve! If you want to have a bunch of cups ready, just scoop a bit of the thicker mixture into each cup, and then pour the 7-up over the top last!