With just a few simple ingredients you can make a Halloween I Spy game!
Hello Thirty Handmade Days Readers! It’s Emma from Craftinge I have a super fun, but simple Halloween craft for you today! This project is a cute Halloween I spy game. It is perfect for kids to make and play with!
And it is super inexpensive too! I just used items that I found around my house. Some items I included were a candy corn, a green pom pom, and a plastic spider.
Such an easy and perfect way to keep kids entertained!
How to make an I Spy Game:
- clear container (mine was an old water bottle)
- halloween objects to put in the jar
- fill the container with the objects
- fill the rest of the container with rice
- Put the top of the container and make sure it will not come off!
Like Halloween projects? You’ll like these posts: