I’ve gathered some of the best jokes for kids to share with you and brighten your kids day!
Jokes for Kids
The thing I love about kids is that they will pretty much laugh at anything. They are a good audience. Until they become teens…. and then they roll their eyes and talk about “Dad jokes.” In case your kids are still into jokes, I have a whole lot to share with them.
- Q: Why is there a fence around a cemetery?
A: People are dying to get in.
- Q: What did one ocean say to the other?
A: Nothing. It just waved.
- Q: What do you call a guy lying on your doorstep?
- Q: What do cows read?
- Q: When is a baseball player like a spider?
A: When he catches a fly.
- Q: Why are teddy bears never hungry?
A: Because they are always stuffed.
- Q: Why did the student eat his homework?
A: Because his teacher told him it was a piece of cake!
- Q: What did one toilet say to the other?
A: You look a little bit flushed.
- Q: What do you give a sick lemon?
- Q: What makes the calendar so popular?
A: It has so many dates.
- Q: What did the blanket say to the bed?
A: I’ve got you covered.
- Q: Why do dragons sleep during the day?
A: So they can fight knights!
- Q: What do you get when you cross a cow with a trampoline?
A: A milkshake.
- Q: Why do tigers have stripes?
A: So they don’t get spotted.
- Q: Where do cows go for entertainment?
A: The movies.
- Q: What bone will a dog never eat?
A: A trombone.
- Q: What is a robot’s favorite snack?
A: Computer chips.
- Q: What has four wheels and flies?
A: A garbage truck.
- Q: Why is 6 afraid of 7?
A: Because 7, 8, 9.
- Q: What did the cheerleader say to the ghost?
A: You have spirit.
- Q: What is the smartest kind of bee?
A: A spelling bee.
- Q: Why is a baseball stadium always cool?
A: It’s full of fans.
- Q: What do you call an old snowman?
- Q: What has two legs but can’t walk?
A: A pair of pants.
- Q: Why do fish swim in salt water?
A: Pepper makes them sneeze.
If your kids are really into jokes, they might like these books:
And you might like these posts too:
Knock Knock Jokes for Kids
Knock Knock Jokes for kids are the best! Little kids love to hear them and use them. I made some printable knock knock jokes that can be used for kids lunch boxes:
These are a part of my Back to School Bundle!