Use these ideas for last minute Christmas gifts – they won’t take a lot of time, money or energy!
Last Minute Christmas Gifts
The countdown is on for Christmas. Are all your presents bought and wrapped? We have most of the big ones taken care of but still have some treats to deliver for neighbors and friends. This year I brought back an old favorite – unbaked cookie dough!
To make this idea, here’s what you need:
- Ingredients for cookie dough
- hole punch
- Optional: label for top of the container
If you’ve been around 30days for awhile, you know I can’t resist a good pun. This gift idea is the perfect one for Christmas. Your friends and neighbors will already be getting tons of treats. Why not pre-make something for them that they can bake whenever they want? You do most of the hard work, they get to enjoy some cookies fresh out of the oven whenever they feel like it. It’s a win/win!
How to put it together:
- Make cookie dough according to recipe. (See my suggestions for the best cookie recipes EVER!)
- Scoop a teaspoon size cookie dough balls onto a baking sheet. This is my favorite scoop.
- Freeze for 20 minutes to firm cookie dough.
- Add to container. I got my containers at Smart and Final but they can be found on Amazon as well.
- Download and print tags (below).
- Attach using cute ribbon or yarn.
- Deliver to neighbors, friends, teachers!
A few cookie recipe suggestions:
- Chocolate Chip Cookies – these are the ones I made. They are *always* good.
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- White Chocolate Macadamia Nut – perfect for Christmas!
- Peanut Butter Blossoms – you could include Hershey Kisses in the container.
Other Christmas Gift Ideas
If you love this easy Christmas gift, you’re going to love these other last minute Christmas gifts. Please click each link below to find the information:
- Homemade Hot Cocoa Mix with tags
- White Christmas Fudge with tags
- Printable Christmas Bread Wrappers
- Holiday Kettle Corn Snack Mix with tags
- Stovetop Christmas Potpourri
Download these cookie dough tags. For personal use only.