Not only can you make some delicious hot cocoa mix, but some cute tags to go with it for this awesome last minute holiday gift idea!
Hot Cocoa Mix
Do you like hot cocoa? Winter is the perfect time to make some from scratch. And if you like making treats for friends and neighbors, this is an easy and cute one! I had no idea how easy it was to make homemade mix. It only requires a few ingredients and then you can wrap it up with a jar and some cute tags too.
How to make hot cocoa mix
To make hot cocoa mix, here’s what you need:
- powdered sugar
- unsweetened cocoa powder (YES unsweetened!)
- nonfat dry milk powder
You can mix these ingredients using the recipe below. To make it a finer consistency, use your blender.
If you want to add tags to your gift, also pick up:
- mason jars
- hole punch
- 3 inch circle punch for the hot chocolate tags
Other Hot Cocoa Posts
If you love this easy Hot Cocoa Mix recipe, you’re going to love these other hot cocoa posts. Please click each link below to find the easy, printable recipe!
- Hot Cocoa on a Stick
- Reindeer Hot Chocolate
- Hot Chocolate Station
- DIY Hot Cocoa Ornaments– and just for fun, make these ornaments!
Hot Cocoa Mix Recipe
If you love this Hot Cocoa Mix Recipe as much as I do, please write a five star review, and be sure to help me share on Facebook and Pinterest!
CONNECT WITH 30days!
Homemade Hot Cocoa Mix
- 2 c powdered sugar
- 1 c unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 ½ c nonfat dry milk powder
- pinch salt
- Combine the powdered sugar, cocoa powder, milk powder, and salt.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Heat ¼ c water or milk.
- Add 2 tbsp of mix.
- Stir to combine.
- Top with whipping cream and/or marshmallows.