Thanksgiving is right around the corner! These Cranberry Stuffing Cups would make a fabulous addition to your feast.
I don’t share this a whole lot, but Thanksgiving just might be my favorite holiday! Yes, Christmas is wonderful leading up to the actual day, but Thanksgiving is great all day long. It’s wonderful to be around family and friends. Sometimes it’s the only day you get to those special people.
Then there is the food. A classic Thanksgiving feast is my most favorite meal on the planet earth. Sounds a bit dramatic, but it’s true. I love every side dish, turkey bit and everything must be smothered in that glorious gravy! I’ve even shared How To Make The Perfect Turkey and all the secrets you need to know about Turkey Gravy.
One of the side I really enjoy during the holiday season is the stuffing. I have a classic recipe for Sausage Stuffing that I love, but when I’ve run out of time or want to spend a bit more time with my loved ones, I like to make these little Cranberry Stuffing Cups. They are super easy to make and only take a few minutes to prepare and then a few more minutes to bake. It’s a great way to portion it out so you are sure every guest can have some. The cranberries add a bit of sweetness that is such a classic Thanksgiving flavor!
How to make stuffing
- 1 pk Pepperidge Farm Classic Stuffing Mix
- ½ Medium Yellow Onion, Finely Diced
- 2 Celery Stalks, Finely Diced
- 6 TBSP Butter
- 2 Cups Chicken Stock
- 1½ Cups Craisins
- In a medium pot, saute onion and celery in butter over medium high heat for 5-6 minutes.
- Add in chicken stock and craisins and stir to combine.
- Bring to a boil then remove from heat.
- Stir in stuffing mix and combine well.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Divide stuffing mixture between a 12 cup classic muffin tin.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until tops are lightly golden brown.
If you like recipe, you’ll like these too: