This creamy, deliciously healthy Ranch Chicken Wrap takes little time to make. Use this recipe as the base to make all kinds of sandwich wraps.
Ranch Chicken Wrap
One of my favorite things to eat at Chickfila for lunch is their Grilled Chicken Cool Wrap. Stick with me here… I bring this up because as much as I love it, I don’t love waiting in line to get it. So I thought – why not make my own version? And that’s exactly what I did. With a few simple ingredients from the grocery store, and some air fried chicken, this came together faster than it would’ve taken to drive over there!
How to make a sandwich wrap
A sandwich wrap is like a burrito without beans and cheese. Tortillas are used with different ingredients stuffed in, and rolled tight. I love cutting it in half on a slant and eating one half at a time. But if you’d rather eat from just one side, you can do that too.
Here’s what you need:
- shredded, cooked chicken – use my Air Fryer Chicken recipe!
- tortillas – you can use whatever you like. I made this recipe with a rosemary version and it was delicious!
- lettuce – I prefer getting lettuce with carrots and cabbage at the grocery store
- ranch dressing
- shredded cheddar cheese
Sandwich Wrap Recipes
If you like sandwich wraps, here are some other yummy recipes to try:
- Avocado Chicken Wraps
- Cashew Chicken from I Heart Naptime
- Asian Chicken from Your Homebased Mom
Chicken Wrap Recipe
Ranch Chicken Wrap
- 1 ½ lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts cooked
- 4 tortillas
- ⅓ c ranch dressing
- 1 c lettuce finely cut
- ½ c cheddar cheese shredded
- Prepare chicken - use Air Fryer Chicken recipe, cut or shred into bite size pieces.
- Lay tortilla flat on surface.
- Spread ranch dressing on tortilla.
- Layer lettuce, chicken, cheddar cheese.
- Wrap like a burrito and cut in half.
- Extra ranch dressing can be served on the side.