The most delicious Triple Layer Banana Cream Pie Bars you’ll ever eat. These happen to be the easiest too!
I know banana flavored things aren’t for everyone. But they sure are for me. Banana bread. Frosted banana squares. I even have a post all about what to do with bananas that are too ripe. And if you love banana flavored stuff, I can pretty much guarantee you will love these bars. Because they are the easiest, tastiest treats.
You can never go wrong with nuts, vanilla wafers and banana though. Am I right? Here’s how you whip this one up:
- 1½ c. crushed Nila wafers
- ½ c. chopped pecans
- ⅓ c. butter, melted
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 3 c. cold milk
- 2 pkg. (4 oz) vanilla instant pudding/pie filling
- 2½ c. thawed cool whip
- Preaheat oven to 325.
- Mix wafer crumbs, nuts, butter in a 9x13 dish. Press firmly onto dish. Bake 8 mins. Cool 10 mins.
- Top crust with sliced bananas. Pour milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk, for 2 mins or until well blended.
- Spoon 2 cups of the pudding over banana layer.
- Gently stir 1 c of whipped topping into the remaining pudding.
- Spoon over pie. Top with remaining 1½ c. whipped topping.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours. Store leftovers in fridge.
Food photography and styling courtesy of My Name is Snickerdoodle.
What’s your favorite way to eat bananas?