The most delicious Triple Layer Banana Cream Pie Bars you’ll ever eat. These happen to be the easiest too!
I know banana flavored things aren’t for everyone. But they sure are for me. Banana bread. Frosted banana squares. I even have a post all about what to do with bananas that are too ripe. And if you love banana flavored stuff, I can pretty much guarantee you will love these bars. Because they are the easiest, tastiest treats.
You can never go wrong with nuts, vanilla wafers and banana though. Am I right? Here’s how you whip this one up:
Triple Layer Banana Cream Pie Bars
- 1 ½ c crushed Nilla wafers
- ½ c chopped pecans
- ⅓ c butter melted
- 3 bananas sliced
- 3 c cold milk
- 6.8 oz vanilla instant pudding/pie filling (2 3.4-oz boxes)
- 2 ½ c cool whip thawed
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Mix wafer crumbs, nuts, and butter in a 9x13 dish. Press firmly onto dish.
- Bake 8 mins. Cool 10 mins.
- Top crust with sliced bananas.
- Pour milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes.
- Beat with wire whisk, for 2 mins or until well blended.
- Spoon 2 cups of the pudding over banana layer.
- Gently stir 1 c of whipped topping into the remaining pudding.
- Spoon over pie.
- Top with remaining 1 ½ c whipped topping.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours. Store leftovers in fridge.
The only bummer is that you won’t be able to eat just one piece. You’ll want to eat it all. I won’t tell anyone if you eat the whole thing..
Food photography and styling courtesy of My Name is Snickerdoodle.
What’s your favorite way to eat bananas?
divya sharma says
This is really amazing and wonderful recipe in fact healthy too. I love this thanks for sharing this blog.