The most delicious Triple Layer Banana Cream Pie Bars you’ll ever eat. These happen to be the easiest too!
I know banana flavored things aren’t for everyone. But they sure are for me. Banana bread. Frosted banana squares. I even have a post all about what to do with bananas that are too ripe. And if you love banana flavored stuff, I can pretty much guarantee you will love these bars. Because they are the easiest, tastiest treats.
You can never go wrong with nuts, vanilla wafers and banana though. Am I right? Here’s how you whip this one up:
Triple Layer Banana Cream Pie Bars
- 1 ½ c crushed Nilla wafers
- ½ c chopped pecans
- ⅓ c butter melted
- 3 bananas sliced
- 3 c cold milk
- 6.8 oz vanilla instant pudding/pie filling (2 3.4-oz boxes)
- 2 ½ c cool whip thawed
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Mix wafer crumbs, nuts, and butter in a 9x13 dish. Press firmly onto dish.
- Bake 8 mins. Cool 10 mins.
- Top crust with sliced bananas.
- Pour milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes.
- Beat with wire whisk, for 2 mins or until well blended.
- Spoon 2 cups of the pudding over banana layer.
- Gently stir 1 c of whipped topping into the remaining pudding.
- Spoon over pie.
- Top with remaining 1 ½ c whipped topping.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours. Store leftovers in fridge.
The only bummer is that you won’t be able to eat just one piece. You’ll want to eat it all. I won’t tell anyone if you eat the whole thing..
Food photography and styling courtesy of My Name is Snickerdoodle.
What’s your favorite way to eat bananas?