It seems like every morning we are in a huge rush to make breakfast. My kids eat cereal, toast, waffles, and all the easy stuff. But with a recipe that you only need 3 ingredients, like these Breakfast Sausage Bombs… there’s no reason not to make them!
I’ve shared lots of breakfast ideas in the past, but I gravitate towards easy. If it’s a holiday, or the weekend we might get fancier, but that doesn’t happen very often. I have friends who make huge breakfasts with pancakes, eggs and all the works. They are amazing! Here’s my simple recipe to try out–
How to Make Breakfast Sausage Bombs
Only 3 things are needed for this recipe. You will need:
- crescent rolls
- breakfast sausage
To take it one step further you can add a gravy to dip the sausage bombs into but it’s not necessary.
- Brown breakfast sausage until completely cooked
- Unroll crescent rolls (this might be the toughest part of the whole recipe!) and add about 1 tsp sausage and a pinch of cheese to the end of each roll.
- Wrap the ends of the rolls up
- Cook for 12-15 mins until golden brown and serve. Enjoy!
Sausage, croissants and cheese? Mmmmmmm… Go ahead and give it a try.
Other Quick Breakfast Posts:
Looking for other quick, delicious breakfast ideas? Here you go:
Breakfast Sausage Recipe
If you love this Breakfast Sausage Bomb Recipe as much as I do, please write a five star review, and be sure to help me share on Facebook and Pinterest!
3 Ingredient Sausage Breakfast Bombs
- 16 oz Breakfast sausage
- 24 Crescent rolls (3 tubes Crescent roll dough)
- 1 c Mexican 4-Cheese Blend (you can substitute for others)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Brown sausage until completely cooked.
- Unroll crescent rolls. Add about 1 teaspoon of cooked sausage to the fatter end of the roll.
- Add a pinch of cheese mix on top.
- Wrap the the ends of the roll by tucking in the sides and then the back portion. Then continue to roll up completely.
- Place on a greased cookie sheet (you may use parchment paper instead).
- Cook for approximately 12-15 minutes, or until a golden brown color.
- Allow to cool and serve!
Amazingly simple, well-turned and delicious recipe! You have rightly noticed that it is ideal for breakfast. It’s possible can make any sauce and also eat these buns with any drink you like. It can also come up with many differents stuffings and prepare this tasty breakfasts on this basis, and even take them away to work or so. I think these buns do not require special storage conditions? Though it is unlikely that such a yummy will last a long time :)))
[email protected] says
Yum mique! sharing this weekend at The Weekend Edit! laura in Colorado