It seems like every morning we are in a huge rush to make breakfast. My kids eat cereal, toast, waffles, and all the easy stuff. But with a recipe that you only need 3 ingredients, like these Sausage Breakfast Bombs… there’s no reason not to make them!
I’ve shared lots of breakfast ideas in the past, but I gravitate towards easy. If it’s a holiday, or the weekend we might get fancier, but that doesn’t happen very often. I have friends who make huge breakfasts with pancakes, eggs and all the works. They are amazing! Here’s my simple recipe to try out–
It will take you only a few minutes and it’s worth the effort.
Sausage, croissants and cheese? Mmmmmmm… Go ahead and give it a try.
3 Ingredient Sausage Breakfast Bombs
- 16 oz Breakfast sausage
- 24 Crescent rolls (3 tubes Crescent roll dough)
- 1 c Mexican 4-Cheese Blend (you can substitute for others)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Brown sausage until completely cooked.
- Unroll crescent rolls. Add about 1 teaspoon of cooked sausage to the fatter end of the roll.
- Add a pinch of cheese mix on top.
- Wrap the the ends of the roll by tucking in the sides and then the back portion. Then continue to roll up completely.
- Place on a greased cookie sheet (you may use parchment paper instead).
- Cook for approximately 12-15 minutes, or until a golden brown color.
- Allow to cool and serve!