When it’s 4pm and you’re not sure what to make for dinner, make this. Chicken Parmesan Bundles to the rescue. This chicken parmesan recipe is easy to whip up and your family will thank you for it!
Have you made bundles before? They are pretty easy to make and always a crowd pleaser. The good thing about this recipe is that even though it has cream cheese (yum!), it has some spinach too.
The heated up pasta sauce is fun tastes good and is kind of fun to dip your bundle into. You can’t go wrong with this yummy parmesan chicken.
- 4 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, and well drained
- 1-1/4 cups mozzarella shredded cheese, divided
- 6 Tbsp. Parmesan or Romano grated cheese, divided
- 6 small boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded to ¼-inch thickness
- 1 egg
- 10 Ritz style Crackers, crushed (about ½ cup)
- 1-1/2 cups pasta sauce, heated
- Pre-heat oven to 375ºF.
- Mix cream cheese, spinach, 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese and 3 Tbsp. of the Parmesan or Romano cheese until well blended; spread evenly onto chicken breasts.
- Starting at one of the short ends of each breast, roll up chicken tightly. Secure with wooden toothpicks and set aside.
- Beat egg in shallow bowl or pie plate.
- Mix remaining 3 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese and the cracker crumbs in separate bowl or pie plate.
- Dip chicken bundles in egg, then roll in crumb mixture.
- Place, seam-sides down, in 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 30 min. or until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove and discard toothpicks, if using.
- Serve topped with the pasta sauce and remaining ¼ cup mozzarella cheese.
Food photography and styling courtesy of My Name is Snickerdoodle.
Other recipes you’ll like:
And you can get a whole e-book of my favorite recipes too!