This Rosemary Chicken Pasta has become on of our family favorites over the years. You need to try it!
Over the summer I got out of my good cooking routine. I’m trying to force myself back in the kitchen with good, family meals all around the table like the good old days. Our family eats lots of chicken. I’m always on the look out for easy chicken recipes. This one is from a very dear friend who gave it me years ago. Every time I make it I think ‘I need to make this one more often!’ It really is sooo simple to make so there are no excuses.
If you like this recipe, you will like these too:
- Slow Cooker Zesty Italian Chicken Recipe
- One Pan Chicken and Peas Creamy Pasta
- Chicken Spaghetti
- Balsamic & Pesto Chicken Pasta
Although this calls for bow tie pasta, you can use pretty much whatever you want or whatever you have on hand. I’ve also used half and half instead of straight whipping cream. It’s perfect with some garlic bread and salad. Mmmmmm hhhmmmmmmm. Yum!
Chicken Pasta Recipes
Rosemary Chicken Pasta
- ½ c butter
- 3 chicken breasts cubed
- 6 tbsp fresh rosemary (about ½ carton) or 2 tbsp of dried rosemary
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 pt whipping cream
- 1 ½ tsp cornstarch
- ½ tsp salt
- 12 oz bow tie pasta
- Cook bow tie pasta according to directions.
- While cooking, prepare the chicken and sauce.
- Saute chicken in butter, garlic and rosemary.
- When the chicken is cooked, add whipping cream, cornstarch and salt.
- Simmer on low heat.
- The sauce will begin to bubble and thicken- stir frequently.
- After sauce is to desired thickness, decrease temperature until the noodles are ready.
- Top over bow tie pasta and enjoy.
Food photography and styling courtesy of My Name is Snickerdoodle.
Here are some other chicken pasta recipes: