If you’re looking for a delicious treat to make or give out, I have the perfect Christmas Snack Mix (as my family calls it) for you!
Hello Thirty Handmade Days readers! I hope you are having a great holiday season! It’s crazy to think that Christmas is just around the corner. Christmas can often be very stressful with all the things going on.
Sometimes you don’t have time to make cookies or other things. If that’s the case for you, this easy but delicious Christmas mix is perfect to you.
It is so easy to make in big batches, which means it’s the perfect treat to give out to neighbors. Doesn’t it just look delicious? Let me tell what’s in it: there’s Peanut Butter M&M’s, Popcorn, pretzels, Golden Grahams, chocolate, and Cheerios.
This mix is seriously easy to make! Find the recipe below!
Christmas Snack Mix
- 1 ½ c Apple Cinnamon Cheerios
- 1 ½ c Golden Grahams
- 1 ½ c Pretzel sticks (broken in half)
- 11.4 oz peanut butter Christmas M&Ms
- 10-12 oz white chocolate chips
- Mix all the ingredients (except the white chocolate) until all are incorporated.
- Melt the white chocolate chips according to the directions on your bag.
- Drizzle the mixture of ingredients with the white chocolate chips. Stir to coat.
- Pour mix onto a cookie sheet and let it cool.
- Once the chocolate is solid, break the mixture into chunks and store it in an airtight container.
If you like this recipe, you’ll like these too: