I cannot seem to get a handle on how quickly this year is flying by! Cinco de Mayo next week already? Ay yai yai. Today I’ve rounded up some irresistible Cinco de Mayo food to share:
Cinco de Mayo Food
If you like this post, you’ll love these too:
APPETIZERS & SIDES
You’ll love these sides and appetizers to make for your Cinco de Mayo party! Yum.
- Torchy’s Queso Dip – this is the best!
- Classic Guacamole from Bebe a la Mode
- Avocado Salsa from Chef in Training
- Spanish Rice from Lila Luna
- Homemade Guacamole from the Taylor House
Most of these Cinco de Mayo recipes are easy to make. Which one looks best to you? They all make my mouth water.
Slow Cooker Enchilada Chicken from Chef in Training
And who could forget dessert?! Not me!
- Cream Cheese Squares (Sopapillas)
- Churro Truffles from Pizzazerie
- Margarita Cupcakes from Freutcake
- Mexican Mocha Brownies from Bebe a la Mode