Because there are days that you just don’t have the energy to make a huge meal but you still want to make something your family will love— 6 Ingredient Easy Baked Ziti.
This recipe is a slight adaptation from my mother-in-law’s Company Casserole. I simplified it even more so that I can whip it up quickly and make everyone happy.
Baked Ziti Recipe
In case you’ve ever wondered how to make baked ziti —
- 1 box ziti pasta, cooked as directed on the box
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. sour cream
- 1½ c. shredded cheese
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cook pasta, drain and set aside.
- Brown beef in a pan, add spaghetti sauce and cook until heated through.
- Stir softened cream cheese and sour cream, set aside.
- Layer noodles, sour cream and cream cheese, then meat sauce in a 9x13 pan.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake 20 min. or until heated through.
Although my family loves all kinds of pasta dishes, my favorites are the ones that are baked. You can use mozzarella cheese instead of cheddar and/or use another variation of pasta.
You’ll like these recipes too: