My husband would live off of spaghetti if I would make it every day. But after making it (A LOT) for close to thirteen years, it’s not my fave. At all. I recently decided to try baked spaghetti. So.much.better. I’m sure there are more technical ways of making it but if you are looking for a quick fix and crowd pleaser, this is our new family favorite.
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 lb ground beef
- ½ onion chopped
- 1 tbsp of butter/margarine
- ½ package spaghetti noodles
- ¼ c. parmesan cheese
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella cheese (or more if you are cheesy)
- Preheat oven at 350.
- Cook spaghetti noodles.
- Meanwhile, saute onions in butter until golden brown.
- Add beef and brown.
- Next add spaghetti sauce and simmer for 10 mins.
- Add cooked noodles to spaghetti sauce.
- Mix in ⅛ c. parmesan cheese.
- Dish into sprayed 9x13 pan.
- Top with ⅛ c. parmesan cheese and shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 20-30 mins.
I almost feel bad for posting this because it’s so darn easy. But I’m always on the hunt for the it’s-dinnertime-what-am-i-going-to-make quick recipes. This fits the bill. Please enjoy. ;)
Food photography and styling courtesy of My Name is Snickerdoodle.
Try these other main dishes and let me know what you think: