I don’t think there could be anything better than easy homemade bruschetta. It tastes great, is so quick to whip up and the perfect appetizer. Yum!
Hi there 30 Handmade Days Friends!! Kristyn from Lil’ Luna here. I’m so excited to be doing a guest post for Mique. I just love this girl and am so happy to be here on her blog today. Wouldn’t you agree that everything Mique does is just too darn cute?! I would say so!
Well, today I am going to be sharing with a super easy and quick appetizer idea. My family is huge on appetizers, and we are always looking for good ones. This Easy Bruschetta recipe happens to be one of those…
Not only is it DELICIOUS, but it is so simple to make. :)
Here is how you can make it too:
Easy Homemade Bruschetta Recipe:
– 1 – 32 oz. can Italian Diced Tomatoes
– 6 cloves Garlic
– 4 TB Olive Oil
– 3/4 cup basil
How To Make Bruschetta:
1. Put all ingredients in a bowl and mix right before serving.
For easy bread pieces to go with the bruschetta, I’ll show what we do…
1. Buy hogi sandwich rolls. Cut in slices and place on a cookie sheet.
2. Butter slices and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Broil on HIGH for 2-5 minutes (dependent on how fast and hot your oven is).
Serve the bread pieces with your bruschetta.
Talk about an easy, quick and yummy appetizer! I promise you’ll love this.
It is a family favorite that can be made so easily and tastes so good!
For more fun recipes as well as some great crafts, printables and tutorials come on over to Lil’ Luna to say hi. I’d love to see you!!
And thanks for having me, Mique!!
Easy Homemade Bruschetta
- 32 oz Italian Diced Tomatoes
- 6 cloves Garlic
- 4 tbsp Olive Oil
- ¾ c basil
- Hoagie sandwich rolls
- Parmesan cheese
- Put all ingredients in a bowl and mix right before serving.
- Cut hogi sandwich rolls in slices and place on a cookie sheet.
- Butter slices and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Broil on HIGH for 2-5 minutes (depending on how fast and hot your oven is).
- Serve the bread pieces with your bruschetta.
Thank you SO much for the awesome recipe Kristyn!