I don’t think there could be anything better than easy homemade bruschetta. This bread with oil, garlic and tomatoes will make your mouth sing!
This recipe was originally shared as a guest post from Lil Luna.
There’s nothing better than a super easy and quick appetizer idea. My family is huge on appetizers, and we are always looking for good ones. This Easy Bruschetta recipe happens to be one of those…Not only is it DELICIOUS, but it is so simple to make. :)
What is bruschetta?
You may have heard of it before (and heard people try to pronounce it) but bruschetta is an Italian appetizer that is typically made with grilled bread, garlic and olive oil. In the US, we usually associate it with tomatoes but there are also versions with other vegetables, beans, meats and cheese. No matter which version I’ve tried, I’ve liked them all. They are so good and easy to make. So let’s do it –
Easy Homemade Bruschetta Recipe
To make this recipe, you will need:
– 1 – 32 oz. can Italian Diced Tomatoes
– 6 cloves Garlic
– 4 TB Olive Oil
– 3/4 cup basil
How To Make Bruschetta
1. Put all ingredients in a bowl and mix right before serving.
For easy bread pieces to go with the bruschetta, I’ll show what we do…
1. Buy hogi sandwich rolls. Cut in slices and place on a cookie sheet.
2. Butter slices and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
3. Broil on HIGH for 2-5 minutes (dependent on how fast and hot your oven is).
Serve the bread pieces with your bruschetta.
Talk about an easy, quick and yummy appetizer! I promise you’ll love this.
It is a family favorite that can be made so easily and tastes so good!
Other Appetizer Recipes
Like easy and tasty appetizers? Try these:
If you love this Bruschetta Recipe as much as I do, please write a five star review, and be sure to help me share on Facebook and Pinterest!
Easy Homemade Bruschetta
- 32 oz Italian Diced Tomatoes
- 6 cloves Garlic
- 4 tbsp Olive Oil
- ¾ c basil
- Hoagie sandwich rolls
- Parmesan cheese
- Put all ingredients in a bowl and mix right before serving.
- Cut hogi sandwich rolls in slices and place on a cookie sheet.
- Butter slices and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Broil on HIGH for 2-5 minutes (depending on how fast and hot your oven is).
- Serve the bread pieces with your bruschetta.