Not much could be better than sausage dip and this one fits the bill. Creamy, tasty with a little kick, you’ll love this Heart Attack Sausage Dip.
When the weather starts to cool and football starts, my mind goes to appetizers and dips. Is that weird? Don’t answer that. I’ve never met a dip I didn’t like and this one is at the top of the good list. Not only is it super easy to make, it is full of flavor and can be kept in the slow cooker to be eaten throughout the day.
To Make This Sausage Dip Recipe, You’ll Need:
There’s nothing tricky to this recipe. It takes little time to pull it together and dig in. Here’s what you need:
- sausage – though any kind will work, I prefer Jimmy Dean. 1 hot version and 1 sage version.
- cream cheese
- sour cream
- can of tomatoes
- can of green chiles
- can of jalapeños
- chips to dip – although anything could be dipped in this and taste amazing
- slow cooker – you don’t have to use a slow cooker but it’s really convenient!
Sausage Cream Cheese Dip
Other dip recipes
Are dips your thing? You’ve got to try these other recipes.
Tell me which one is your favorite!
Sausage Dip Recipe
If you love this Sausage Recipe as much as I do, please write a five star review, and be sure to help me share on Facebook and Pinterest!
Heart Attack Sausage Dip
- slow cooker
- 1 16 oz Jimmy Dean Sausage, hot
- 1 16 oz Jimmy Dean Sausage, sage
- 2 8z cream cheese
- 1 16 oz sour cream
- 28 oz tomatoes diced
- 4 oz green chiles diced
- 2 oz diced jalapeños
- In a large pot, brown sausage and drain fat.
- Add remaining ingredients and cook until bubbling and well-combined.
- Transfer to crockpot and keep warm over low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips.