I love cute, simple gifts like this Reindeer Hot Cocoa. You can whip up a whole bunch and make them for family and friends!
Stephanie from Somewhat Simple is here to share this easy gift idea for the holidays. These reindeer hot cocoa packets are so simple to put together, and they make great holiday gifts for neighbors, teachers and friends! Here is how you make them….
- Plastic Bag*
- Hot Cocoa Mix
- Mini Marshmallows
- Hot Glue Gun & Glue Sticks
- Googly Eyes
- Brown Pipe Cleaner
- Red Pom Poms
*I happened to have triangle-shaped bags for this project, but regular Ziploc bags work well for this too if you arrange the hot cocoa mix to one corner of the bag.
1. Measure your desired serving size of hot cocoa mix into a plastic bag. For the image above, I used several servings because my bag was so big. I made sure I included a tag telling the recipient how many spoonfuls to use per cup and how many serving sizes were in the bag.
2. Add some mini marshmallows to the top of the mix and seal off the bag by adding a brown pipe cleaner to the top.
3. Cut another pipe cleaner and twist around the mid-section of the pipe cleaner that is holding the bag shut to make antlers.
4. Hot glue the eyes and nose to the front of the bag to make the face.
And you’re done!
Here are a few of our most popular posts:
If you’re looking for other fun Christmas ideas, you’ll like these: