This dinner of Roasted Vegetables and Sausage comes together in under 30 minutes from start to finish!
During the summer months I really try hard not to turn on my oven and when I do, I only like to have it on for just a little while. For this recipe you don’t have to have the oven on too long. Plus it only takes a little chopping and truly is delicious.
I love using veggies in season and have been given quite a few from friends and neighbors. It’s times like this that I wish my own thumb was little greener! Haha!
Use any vegetables that you know your family will love. My boys love broccoli and can be coerced to eat carrots. The squash is for my husband and me. Everyone of us really enjoy the sausage and it all works very well together.
Roasted Vegetables Recipes
Roasted Vegetables and Sausage
- 1 lb Smoked Sausage Link Cut into 1" Slices
- 2 c Broccoli Florets
- 1 Large Yellow Squash* Cut in Half and Sliced
- 2 Large Carrots Peeled and Sliced in Coins
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Kosher Salt
- Freshly Cracked Pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place the broccoli and carrots onto a large baking sheet with sides.
- Drizzle with 1 ½ tbsp olive oil and coat.
- Add in sliced sausage and spread out into an even layer.
- In bowl add squash and drizzle with remaining oil.*
- Salt and pepper to taste the baking sheet and squash.
- Roast the baking sheet for 15 minutes.
- Add the squash to the sheet and cook for another 10 minutes.