Looking for a good gift idea? How about a slime kit? I’ll show you how to put everything together!
Slime has become popular over the last few years. I was standing at the craft store when the person standing behind me started talking to another person in line about how her daughter is obsessed with it. It hit me that it’d be fun to put together a slime kit for a gift. Once you have all of the ingredients (and they come in bulk), you can make a bunch for little cost. So here’s how you do it:
To make a kit you will need:
- foam shaving cream
- Elmer’s glue — you can get a huge one!
- food coloring (this is one we used but I ordered this one too)
- baking soda
- saline solution
- containers to put ingredients in – plastic baggies can be used as well
- you can also include containers for finished slime to store it in!
- bucket or basket to put all the ingredients in
You can get the full direction on how to make fluffy slime. That’s our favorite kind to make – it’s soft and fun to play with! It’s also really easy to put together and doesn’t stick quite as much as other slime recipes.
Other Slime Posts
If you’re looking for all things slime, I’ve got you covered!! Here are some of my most popular slime posts:
- Make Slime Without Borax
- How to Make Slime Less Sticky
- How to Get Slime Out of Carpet and Everything
- DIY Floam
- Emoji Slime
And if you’d rather not put a slime kit together, you can buy one! Here are a few with good reviews:
Slime Making Kit
To kick it up a notch, I created some cute printables to attach to the kit:
Download these “Let’s make slime” cards to use with your slime kit! For personal use only.