Rich vanilla and cinnamon flavors are the perfect combination for these easy to make Snickerdoodle Blondies!
While my whole family loves chocolate, I’m definitely more of a vanilla and caramel kind of a girl. Throw in some cinnamon and I’m one happy girl! Any time I have the chance to make a treat that tastes amazing but has my favorite flavors, I’m giddy. Snickerdoodles are some of my favorite kind of cookies and this recipe takes the same idea and makes them more into a bar type of dessert. It’s super easy to make and tastes so good!
What is a blondie?
Simply put, a blondie is a blonde brownie. Instead of having chocolate as the main ingredient, blondies are usually made with vanilla. Brown sugar is often used to make blondies. There are all kinds of blondies to try!
To Make This Snickerdoodle Blondies Recipe, You’ll Need:
I didn’t have to go to the grocery store because I already had everything I needed on hand. Hopefully it will be the same way for you! Here’s what you need:
- sugar- both white and brown
- ground cinnamon
- baking powder
- cinnamon sugar
- I used my KitchenAid but you can use a hand mixer instead
See recipe below for the exact directions.
Other Snickerdoodle Posts
If you love this recipe, you’re going to love these other snickerdoodle posts. Please click each link below to find the easy, printable recipe!
- the Best Snickerdoodles
- White Chocolate Snickerdoodles
- Chunky Cinnamon Snickerdoodles
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodles
Snickerdoodle Blondies Recipe
Alright – let’s get busy baking!
CONNECT WITH 30days!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post! Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
- 3/4 c butter softened
- 1 c sugar
- 1/2 c brown sugar packed
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 c all purpose flour
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 TBSP cinnamon sugar mix
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease 9x9" or 8x11" pan with cooking spray.
- Beat butter and both sugars until fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time and vanilla and beat until combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and mix until combined.
- Press batter into prepared pan with hands or the back of a buttered spoon.
- Sprinkle cinnamon sugar on top.
- Bake until golden brown for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Let cool for at least 10 minutes before cutting into squares and serving.
This looks amazing! Can’t wait to make it! I bet chocolate chips would be good in this, for chocolate lovers.