If you’re looking for a super simple recipe to make, this is it. My Mom’s Taco Soup recipe is so delicious and takes minimal effort. It’ll be at the top of your
I think my mom started making it when I was in high school (??) but I remember loving it. It’s especially good on a fall crisp day. Yum!
The best thing about it is that you basically dump all the ingredients into a pot and let them simmer so there is very little work involved. My favorite kind of recipe. Yours too?
- 1 1b. ground beef
- 1 16 oz can refried beans
- 1 15 oz. can corn, undrained
- 1 16 oz. can stewed tomatoes
- 1 15 oz. kidney beans, undrained
- ½ c. chopped onions
- ¼ tsp garlic salt
- ½ c. taco sauce
- grated cheddar cheese
- 1 avocado - cut into small pieces
- Brown hamburger and onion. Drain.
- Put in a large pot and add corn, refried beans, kidney beans, taco sauce, tomatoes and garlic salt.
- Simmer for ½ hour.
- Serve in bowls with grated cheese, sour cream, avocado, and tortilla chips.
Food photography and styling courtesy of My Name is Snickerdoodle.
You’ll like these recipes too:
And you can get a whole e-book of my favorite recipes too!