A Simple List to Keep Your Home Clean: Printable Weekly Cleaning Schedule

A Simple List to Keep Your Home Clean: Printable Weekly Cleaning Schedule from wwwthirtyhandmadedays.com

I shared a cleaning schedule from a friend the other day on my Facebook page. There were lots of people who found it helpful. But then there was a whole lot of people who said that it wasn’t realistic. Especially for those who work.  I asked if anyone would be interested in another, simpler version and everyone said YES! There were tons of comments with useful advice.  (Have I mentioned how much I love the interacting that goes on over there?  Join in!)  I took the advice and tried to come up with a cleaning schedule that is doable.  There are about 2910921029101291 different ways to having a successful routine.  As always, take what works from this post for you and go for it!
Get organized with my All Inclusive Binder

Get it here!

And here’s where the truth comes out…  in the spirit of full disclosure…. I have a cleaning lady who comes to my house.  I feel very fortunate and don’t take it lightly.  I’ve had someone come for a long time but as this blog of mine turned more than full time (does it surprise you that I spend more than 40 hours a week creating, photographing, editing, posting and promoting 30days?), something had to give and they are coming more often.  But these checklists still apply in order to keep on top of the day to day stuff.
5 simple daily tasks to keep your home clean www.thirtyhandmadedays.com

Here are the 5 simple daily tasks to keep your home clean:

1. KITCHEN
    The kitchen is the hub of our home.  It can be the most out of control.  In my opinion, it needs attention every day.  Now what this means for you is up to you – it could mean just making sure everything is put away, the dishes are done and the counters cleared off.  It could mean spraying everything down, sweeping and more.  That’s your call.
  2. DISHES
    I broke dishes off from the kitchen because they are their own beast.  These also need attention every day or else they grow quickly out of control.  I have my kids rotate who cleans and who puts away.  Having a clean sink is the best feeling in the world.  Am I right?
  3. CHORES
    Chores is a generic term.  Choosing ONE thing a day to accomplish is doable.  It can be whatever you want – taking out the trash, cleaning a bathroom, stripping down sheets to wash… anything.  I think the key is to rotate it so that everything is attended to and you’re not doing the same one every day.
  4. LAUNDRY
    I know this one is up for debate.  There are some people that do laundry once a week.  I’ve tried a ton of different ways to stay on top of laundry.  It is one of the things I can’t stand the most.  Mostly the putting away part.  I get caught up and then I get behind.  It’s a vicious cycle.  But I really feel like the key is to do one load a day. On my sheet I broke it down by whites, lights, darks and catch up.  If that doesn’t work for you, that’s ok.  Do what works for you.  Did you read my laundry tips on what not to do?
  5. 10 MINUTE PICK UP
    Have you ever timed yourself?  10 minutes doesn’t seem like that long but it’s amazing how much can get accomplished.  And 10 minutes feels doable to me.  I get distracted when I clean for long periods of time.  But 10 minutes?  No biggie.  This 10 minutes is meant to get things to the right spot.

I’ll create a deep cleaning sheet in the future but for now, this is to help get you going on the daily tasks.
A Simple List to Keep Your Home Clean: Printable Weekly Cleaning Schedule. Thirty Handmade Days

Something else?  You need to get your family involved.  This is another post for another day (I’m working on it).  But there is no reason for one person to be in charge of everything.  And truthfully, your kids and/or spouse are missing out on contributing to the family if they don’t help.  Kids need to learn how to be a part of the cleaning schedule so that they know how to clean and so that they learn team work.  Are you with me on this?
I created little boxes on the printable so that you can assign the jobs to a family member with their initial.  That way everyone knows what they are in charge of for that day.

A Simple List to Keep Your Home Clean: Printable Weekly Cleaning Schedule. | Thirty Handmade DaysIf you’d rather not break it down by person, you can also use the boxes just to check off your chores.
Want to take it a step further?  LAMINATE this sheet.  You know me and my love for my laminator! You could laminate this and use a dry erase marker to check things off or assign.

A Simple List to Keep Your Home Clean: Printable Weekly Cleaning Schedule from thirtyhandmadedays.com

Download button

For personal use only.  Thank you.

Note: There are several variations.  You don’t have to print them all out.  Simply select which pages you want in the printer settings and print!

cleaningtips30daysblog

30 Must Try Cleaning Tips!

And some other posts to kick off your new year on the right foot:

1 Year Saving Challenge for Kids with free printables www.thirtyhandmadedays.com

1 Year Savings Challenge
15 of the Best Health Hacks- tips, tricks and ideas to get you healthy and staying in shape.

Health Hacks

Comments

Another problem is each Acai berry shrub only produces around ninety berries.
    Buy phytolacca berry’s mother tincture With curves such as these, it’s no wonder why Halle Berry is named Sexiest Woman Alive.

Acai berry supplements can be extremely popular today for weight
    reduction as well as promoting general health insurance and well
    being. A burner system and ignition system while using necessary
    safety interlocks would be the most important items.

For this process India is continuing to raise its foreign trade.
    Ombu tree seeds how long to get over mastitis Does this fact make any difference within our nature
    of violence.

Besides, LEDs and CFLs are really long-lasting and may last for extended hours.
    Grow Stealth LED may be the only company inside the world to focus around
    the quantum efficiency of plants, and balance their lights around the quantum level.
    Led grow lights uk One with the major benefits on this lighting system is low priced of maintenance.

This means you might have a better change for
    your plants thriving within fluorescent light compared to a regular grow light.
    But plumerias have to have a minimum of six hours of direct sunlight
    or fourteen to sixteen hours of grow lights so that you can bloom.

An overnight be in Kiev all on the match is anticipated to succeed in a
    very staggering $332 (247 euros), weighed against $149 in Warsaw.
    Led grow lights f3 spectrum plant growth system also (http://ledgrowlight.metaluck.com/) There are
    sites streaming online news videos of breaking
    news.

They work with a network link to either act being a standalone device or connect with a network-based
    DVR (Digital Video Recorder) or NVR (Network Video Recorder).
    Hard drives are a fascinating factor when choosing
    the DVR you need to buy. Cctv dvr setup CCTV services, as well as identifying thefts and burglaries,
    also provide a number of other benefits.

The wireless q-see cctv Dvr camera has gotten much criticism with an invasion of folks’s
    privacy rather than the usual safety precaution. You’ll find usually two amounts of sensitivity readily available
    using a Dictaphone or DVR.

4. Jennyroo says

I am a single mom working full time with three boys. Laundry is a beast! I call it Mount Laundry Never-Done.

What saves me is that I try to be totally caught up (i.e. baskets empty and everything washed, folded and put away) twice a week – on Wednesday and on Sunday. That gives me a little leeway with the rest of the week. Sometimes I do a load every day, sometimes not. Many days there is a pile of clean laundry on the couch waiting to be folded and put away. The bedding and towels I do on the weekend when I have more time. The constant pile of laundry waiting to be folded or waiting to be put away is what drives me bonkers. Knowing that twice a week I have that handled really helps my sanity! :)

However, gamers usually are a strange lot, physical exercises want the most
    effective of “everything” into their best gaming laptop 2012 under 1500 machines.
    Students might not always manage to charge their laptops
    frequently and ones with longer-lasting batteries therefore are preferred.
    Cheap gaming laptops under 500 This style of page may be overwhelming to
    someone just starting the gaming laptop shopping process,
    but it truly is very manageable for it one component with a time.

It is just through gaming laptops that consist of special components that produce it ideal for gaming.
    This top quality laptop is pretty cool and quiet, a laptop is much less beefy and big as other
    17 inch laptops are frequently.

It’s nice the way it is possible to pretty much scroll from anywhere in the top half of the area from the mouse as
    opposed to having to place your finger in exactly a similar
    spot like before. If there isn’t one already, make sure
    your mouse carries a wrist rest. best gaming mouse and keyboard for wow gaming mouse youtube If you’re really into PC games then one of the most important accessories you’ll
    need is a mouse.

Every game has a good intro, that may be skipped should you hate in-game cinematic.
    It’s nice the way you are able to pretty much scroll from anywhere inside top half in the area with the mouse as opposed to being forced to place your finger
    in exactly a similar spot like before.

There are numerous cheap home security camera starter kits
    available bundled with 2, 4 or 6 cameras as well as a DVR in the package too.
    The the majority of common product lines cctv dvr hd,
    Access Control, and Video Door Phones. Get digital motorized b&w cctv system with dvr Standalone DVR recorders are often useful for home and business
    security camera installations.

High quality CCTV Cameras generally more features you could use to
    boost security. Installing a CCTV camera undoubtedly provides a lot more
    than just an individual benefit for individuals, businesses and families.

Battery life is really a hurdle for many mobile devices, including laptops.
    While Levenger specializes in “Tools for Serious Readers” the Levenger
    Lapreader can serve either like a stand for a hardback book or as a pillow top laptop desk.

best Laptops for college 2014 And brands of laptops for college students
    They often use a limited budget to be effective with yet have
    specific sets of tasks that they intend to do on the laptops.

All its unique features appeal to all the buyers from various age groups
    thus give this laptop an edge over the other models.
    I found several chargers for older Dell laptops, but I wasn’t in a position to find any
    for those made in the last year or two.

人のかばん、ましてや女のかばんに何が付いてるなんか見たら泥棒が品定めしてると思われるんじゃないか不安になるから他人の荷物とか意識からも避けるようにしてる うち マタニティ フォーマル パジャマ
    おすすめ 心が豊かでない人間は他に譲りたがらず、譲ってもらっても感謝しない。
    しかし電車内で見知らぬ他人と会話する声ってなぜか不自然なほどよく響くよな よい 俺がストーカーしたくなるほどの書き込みしたとも思えんがお疲れ
    たまに、こいつと性交なんて罰ゲーム人生かよ、と思える妊婦もいたりして面白い。 知る十 おなかをぶつけられて流産なんて危険もある。

男は別に気にしてないだろ? 呼ぶ 結局妊婦への社会制度が~~とかの話になりそうだな
    アカチャンホンポくらい? てる私中 マタニティ
    ペイント 今30週だけどplstで買ったサイズ23のパンツが普通に入るw

They should create a system of how the staff member would turn over
    files and accounts, to make certain that company data stays from the company.
    Then once you’re connected, go to Start ->
    Connect To and then click your new network name under Wireless Network Connection.

Or you’ll be able to connect a single Ethernet-base device
    because wireless client for your existing wireless network.

Do you think that Amazon has done enough to capture
    more tablet market shares, or will Apple’s new i – Pad always dominate.
    Wifi extender keeps disconnecting There are companies that offer free netgear universal wifi range extender virgin superhub
    connections with their customers.

Magnetic maze toys are perfect for children who’ve passed their third birthday all the way up until they have got reached preschool.
    And once he’s confident about balancing, you are able to
    try some intricate new toddler toys that may be turned
    from the wheeled for the rocking state. nerf unity power system ebay x
    bow Their perceptions should ‘t be restricted by society’s
    thought of specific toys for specific genders.

Studies conducted on monkeys (the rhesus variety) show
    that the male monkeys tend to learn more with wheeled toys and the female
    with plush toys. The reasonable rates of the toy army guys have
    made them easily reachable to children even from your lesser
    privileged backgrounds.

The side has a set of component outputs plus a pair of hdmi rca splitter box analog audio
    outputs for connection to your monitor and even television applying this
    if you’ve an older TV. Also, this is the only cable required to connect these two components,
    excluding power plugs. Best buy

Chicken nuggets really are a poor option for diabetics looking to add
    protein powder vs chicken on their diabetic breakfast.
    What’s more, one can get Lead Powder with
    the most cheap pricing from them. Protein powder lawsuit You must be attempting
    to include a protein source with every meal.

In this queue of supplements protein powders are typically
    consumed by athletes also as bodybuilders. This type of protein is
    since it says a mixture of different proteins.

A surveillance camera system can discourage criminal acts, so when they happen, footage might help law enforcement personnel track down suspects and prosecute them.
    To store photos or videos, enable Camera Uploads on Drop – Box
    (Android, i – OS). They react emotionally in opposition to being proactive with a wireless security camera alarm installation to protect their homes and families.

Night-time imaging in the world of IR security camera
    systems is essentially black-and-white (monochromatic) imaging.
    Installing a house surveillance camera system inside your home that’s accessible through
    the Internet has become a rather straightforward, inexpensive as well as simple
    proposition.

Nerf bars, also generally known as step bars, side tubes and
    running boards are strong, sturdy and easy to maintain. There are a couple of
    marketing channels for toy makers to think about, they could go online available, irrespective of in B2B mode in wholesale or B2C mode for retail.
    Nerf guns back centurion mod On the one hand, children develop their oral language in the process of playing with toys.

Spirituality: Audio, DVD, Website, Magazine, TV, toy,
    radio, software, product, books video games. Because these are handmade, no two toys are completely identical.

【横綱】 5000万円  安室奈美恵、吉永小百合
    上戸はソフバンのCMで貶められる立場だからチョンではないんじゃない
    逆に玲奈は絶対に白石とビジュアル比較されて処刑された云々言われるから

It will not be that you may only have use of latest news only through fixed web connection. 本田翼 整形 本田翼 兄 It is required for
    people to become informed with the latest happenings
    in order that they comes up with their very own decisions concerning the
    events around them.

17. Kerrie says

I am in love with the layout for the schedule! Thanks a ton for having a blank one so that it can be filled in with the tasks that work best for our family! I love when things are customizable like this since not every family is the same. I always had a hard time finding a cute blank to make my own. I was also able to type on the blank so that it looks neat and now to laminate it so that I can use it week after week and save on printer ink and paper!

18. Talia says

This is such a great list, and so doable! It’s a beautiful schedule that I can’t wait to use, thank you for sharing!

I have a chalkboard five daily and once a week I have a reset to zero day. Laundry is not possible everyday solely due to energy costs. It’s once a week for me on my reset day and bedding is once a month. I wash up twice a day and no more because of the cost of hot water. That is a reality facing a lot of people on hardship/in-work poverty that everything must be measured out for cost. Even hot running water. I run my own tumblr called Surviving Austerity finding creative ways to manage on hardship and stay sane, even managing cleaning on a budget has to be considered. I even go without live TV to save on the tv lisence.

Hello would you mind letting me know which webhost you’re using?

I’ve loaded your blog in 3 different web browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most.
    Can you suggest a good web hosting provider at a fair price?
    Thanks a lot, I appreciate it!

These are great tips to start off 2015 organized! Thank you SO much for sharing, I’m going to pin this to my Pinterest board to look at!!

22. Susan W says

Thank you SOOOOOO much!! I love the beautiful, colorful charts you create!!! I showed my husband the Family Binder, Budget and Holiday versions and he LOVED them. THANK YOU MiQUE!!!!

23. Cheri says

I started doing a little cleaning every day about 4 months ago. it’s been great. On my daily list is Wipe down the bathroom ( I keep Lysol wipes in my vanity & wipe all surfaces daily. Takes about 3 minutes) Then do a complete cleaning once a week. And I wipe the kitchen counters down every night and scrub out the kitchen sink. Forces you to have dishes done and kitchen uncluttered before I go to bed.

1. […] Keeping up on my cleaning schedule is another thing I want to “man” in 2015.  While I usually keep up with my laminated list from MarthaStewart.com.  I feel like I need it broken down a bit.  So I found this FREE printable from ThiftyHandmadeDays.com […]