If you’re looking for some fun craft ideas for kids, you’ve come to the right spot.
My kids spring break is coming up and summer is fast approaching! I try to plan activities in advance to beat the boredom blues each year. I created a Summer Binder, Summer Reading Challenge, and printable summer rules to try and avoid vegging in front of the tv and all the electronic gadgets for weeks on end. But these craft ideas for kids should help with inspiring creativity as well.
Craft Ideas for Kids
Take a minute (or two or ten) to visit the links below. Your kids will LOVE you for it!
- Kids Art Buffet from One Krieger Chick
- Chalk Spray from Infarrantly Creative via 30days
- DIY Fabric Shoelaces from Make It & Love It
- Punk Rocks from Art Club Blog
- Corn Syrup Paintings from eighteen25
- Painted Rock Tic Tac Toe from Sewing Barefoot
- Simon Says Art from 5 Little Guys
- DIY Chalkboard City Blocks from Dandee via Hello Bee
- Make a rainmaker from Lorie Marie, Pretty Little Things
- Popcorn Olympics from Or so she says
- Coffee Filter Flowers from Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom
- DIY Lava Lamp from Lil Luna
- Printable ABC Matching Game from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Powdered Paint Filled Eggs from Play Create Explore
- Water Xylophone from Little Page Turners
- Ping Pong Ball Shooters from Frugal Fun 4 Boys
- Easter Egg Maracas from MADE
- Make a Magic Bottle from Artsy Ants
- Tinfoil Art from eighteen25
- Juggling Balls from Maya Made
- Yard Party from Sweet Sugarbelle via 30days
- Rocket Straws from Inner Child Fun
- Make a Double Decker Bus from Zakka Life
- Kool-Aid Playdough from the 36th Avenue
- Make a Bouncy Ball from the Idea Room
I have a Pinterest board dedicated to kids ideas too!
What do you do with your kids to encourage creativity?