Pretty much the easiest dessert recipe ever- make these simple Rolo Pretzel Turtles. They are perfect for holiday treats!
I’m always looking for simple things to make for family and friends. This recipe only has 3 ingredients and are the perfect salty/sweet/crunchy combo. Yes they have been around for a million years and you might have already tried them.
How to make Rolo Pretzel Turtles
I found the recipe in an old cookbook and thought they’d be amazing. To make these treats, you only need three things:
- Pecan Halves
I don’t love chocolate (vanilla and caramel all the way) but I do love Take 5 bars and that’s what this recipe reminds me of. It’s got chocolate, crunch and nuts.
Gather the ingredients and unwrap the Rolos. Lay out some parchment paper on a baking sheet. Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place pretzels in lines on the parchment paper. Add Rolos on top of each one.
- Bake for 3-5 minutes and then remove from the oven. Lay pecan halves onto the warm Rolos.
- Let cool.
These yummy treats would be perfect for the holidays. I made a cute tag to go with them!
Download this cute printable tag. For personal use only.
Other quick treat posts
Like this simple recipe? Then you’ll love these too:
Rolo Pretzel Turtles Recipe
If you love this recipe as much as I do, please write a five star review, and be sure to help me share on Facebook and Pinterest!
3 Ingredient Turtle Pretzels
- 10 oz Mini Pretzels
- 8 oz Unwrapped Rolos
- 8 oz Pecan Halves
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Put parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Lay pretzels down on the parchment paper.
- Place a Rolo on each pretzel.
- Bake for 3-5 minutes watching for them to soften but not melt.
- Take out of the oven and add 1 pecan half per pretzel.
- Let cool completely.