Blueberries are so versatile…bake them in muffins, throw them on salads or eat them plain! Today I’m sharing a blueberry sauce to be topped on a creamy, no bake cheesecake.
No Bake Cheesecake
You guys, this cheesecake is extreme! Thick graham cracker crust, a big pile of cheesecake and topped with a sweet blueberry sauce. It’s the best no bake cheesecake recipe with the perfect creamy-fruity combination. You can call it “cheesecake bars” because it’s put into a pan and cut into squares instead of a springform pan.
But what makes it no bake? When you see a recipe that says “no bake” – all that means is that you don’t have to use the oven at all. The crust, the filling, none of it goes into the oven. You don’t have to heat up your house, you don’t have to wait around for the oven, it’s an easy way to make a really good cheesecake.
To make this No Bake Cheesecake you will need:
This No Bake Cheesecake is so easy and delicious – I know cheesecake can be intimidating but this is the perfect recipe to start out with! Just follow the directions below and you’ll have the best dessert ever. Here’s what you need to get started:
- powdered sugar
- heavy whipping cream
- vanilla extract
- almond extract
- blueberry sauce
- 9×13 baking dish
To make this recipe you can use store bought graham crackers or if you’re feeling extra motivated, make your own homemade graham crackers. It is definitely worth the extra effort.
Other Cheesecake Recipes
If you love this easy No Bake Cheesecake recipe, you’re going to love these other cheesecake recipes too. Please click each link below to find the easy, printable recipe!
No Bake Cheesecake Recipe
I know you’ll love this No Bake Cheesecake Recipe as much as I do.. please write a five star review, and be sure to help me share on Facebook and Pinterest!
CONNECT WITH 30days!
No Bake Cheesecake Bars with Fresh Blueberry Sauce
- 12 graham cracker sheets blended to make 2 c. of crumbs
- 1/4 c sugar
- 1/2 c butter melted
- 16 oz cream cheese (2 blocks)
- 1 c powdered sugar
- 2 c HEAVY whipping cream (1 pint)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp almond extract
(adapted from Martha Stewart)
- 2 c blueberries fresh or frozen
- 1/2 c sugar
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Using a food processor, blend graham cracker sheets until turned into crumbs.
- Add sugar and melted butter; blend until well mixed.
- Press into an 8x8 pan.
- Using a mixer with a whisk attachment, mix cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth.
- Add heavy whipping cream, vanilla and almond extracts.
- Mix on medium-high for 2-3 minutes or until thickened.
- Pour filling over the crust.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Add all ingredients to a medium saucepan.
- Cook over medium high heat and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- The blueberries will breakdown and the sauce will become thick.
- Let cool and refrigerate until you're ready to serve the cheesecake.
- Pour on top of cheesecake.
- Serve and enjoy!