Perfectly creamy and easy to make, these Oreo Cheesecake Bites are sure to be a hit every time you make them!
I never met a cheesecake I didn’t like. In fact, it is my favorite kind of dessert. Give me vanilla over chocolate any day. The creaminess of cheesecake, mixed with a crunchy crust and I’m in heaven. You don’t need much to make this recipe but you’ll be asked for the recipe again and again!
How to make Oreo Cheesecake Bites
While with a traditional cheesecake recipe you use a springform pan, this recipe calls for a muffin tin or mini cheesecake pan. This recipe also uses Oreos as the crust. You can get your kids involved in cooking with you and have them twist off the Oreos.
The main part of the cheesecake is pretty traditional with Oreos mixed in.
See the full recipe and nutritional value below.
Two things that make this recipe even easier?
You don’t have to have them, they just make it even easier to prepare. A muffin tin and spoon will do. So don’t that let prevent you from making the recipe.
One thing to note:
Make sure to wait to top the cheesecake with whipping cream until right before you serve as it will sort of deflate quickly. They still look pretty and taste amazing.
Other Cheesecake Recipes
If you like this recipe, you’ll love these too:
- No Bake Cheesecake with Fresh Blueberry Sauce
- Super Simple Cream Cheese Squares
- Pumpkin Cheesecake
- No Bake Cheesecake Cups
- Marble Cheesecake Brownies
Oreo Cheesecake Recipe
Oreo Cheesecake Bites
- 12 oz cream cheese (1 ½ cubes) softened
- ½ c sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 12 Oreo cookies
- 1 can whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Twist Oreo cookies apart, separating the bottom from the cream filling and top.
- Line cheesecake pan (or muffin tin) with bottom of Oreo cookie.
- Crush the remaining Oreo cookie pieces into crumbs.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Add the vanilla, egg and Oreo crumbs and fold.
- Scoop cheesecake mix and top the Oreo cookie in the cheesecake pan.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes.
- Put in fridge for at least 4 hours.
- Store until ready to serve.
- Top with whipped cream.
- Can add mini Oreo or bottom of Oreo cookies cut in half on top for decoration.