Because some of the best dinner ideas are easy to make, this Baked Tortellini will tickle your tastebuds!
When it comes to dinner time, I could eat pasta for pretty much every meal. My waistline definitely wouldn’t approve but I’d love to bathe in Baked Spaghetti and main dishes like this one. It’s straight forward and simple but oh so good!
The mascarpone cheese makes it extra velvety and tasty.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 c marinara sauce
- ⅔ to 1 c mascarpone cheese
- 1 lb cheese tortellini
- 2 oz grated mozzarella cheese
- ¼ c parmesan cheese grated
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Lightly oil a 9x13" baking dish.
- Whisk the sauce and mascarpone cheese in a large bowl to blend.
- Cook tortellini in a large pot of boiling salted water until just tender, about 2 minutes. Drain.
- Add tortellini to the sauce and toss to coat.
- Transfer the tortellini mixture to the prepared baking dish.
- Top the mixture with the mozzarella and Parmesan.
- Cover and bake until the sauce bubbles and the cheeses on top melt, about 30 minutes.
All you need is some good garlic bread and a side salad. Then TADA! You have an awesome dinner for your whole family to enjoy.
Food photography and styling courtesy of My Name is Snickerdoodle.
If you like this recipe, you’ll love these other recipes too: