Make a box of sunshine to brighten someone’s day! Fill it full of yellow items and a cute printable tag.
*This post was originally shared by Emma of CraftingE
Box of Sunshine
One of my church leaders underwent major surgery this week and needed a little cheering up. I kept trying to come up with a little something to give to her to show her that I’m thinking about her. I ended up creating this fun and bright “bucket of sunshine” withe printable gift tags for her.
It was actually quite the challenge to find just yellow things! I decided to just throw a couple things in a metal bucket from the Target dollar section. To top it off I designed fun tags and cards that coordinated with the bucket. The links for those files are at the end of this post!
Here’s what’s in it: Lemon EOS (I might be a little obsessed with those:), Juicy fruit gum , yellow nail polish.
Box of Sunshine Ideas
There are tons of things that you can get for this simple idea. Here’s what I used:
- Container to put everything in
- Shredded/crinkle paper
- Lemon EOS
- Juicy Fruit gum
- Yellow nail polish
- Twine (for attaching the tag)
- Coordinating cards and tag
- Fill your pail with crinkle paper.
- Print out the tags and cards and cut them out.
- Place EOS, nail polish, and gum into the pail
- After card/s are written on place them in the pail as well
- Punch a hole in the upper left hand corner of the tag and tie it onto the pail using bakers twine
- Make someone’s day!
Other Posts You Might Like:
Looking for other ways to cheer people up? You’ll like these posts:
- Thinking of You Mason Jar
- Printable Encouragement Quotes
- 30+ Simple Random Acts of Kindness
- Get Well Soon Mason Jar