With only 4 ingredients (plus optional sour cream) it is fool proof. Cheater Beef Enchiladas for the win!
This enchilada recipe is one of my cheater meals. I don’t cook like this every night, but when I am limited on time, this one is so easy to make and my family loves it. I’ve tried different kinds of enchilada sauces and haven’t noticed a difference. You can also add a 2nd can if you like it more “saucy.” We tend to like things more on the cheesy side.
How to Make Beef Enchiladas
Putting these beef enchiladas together is so so so easy to do. And ya know what? Nobody will know the difference. You only need a few ingredients:
- ground beef
- red enchilada sauce
- corn tortillas
- shredded cheddar cheese
- sauce pan
- 9×13 casserole dish
See directions below for how it comes together!
When you’re in a time crunch, this beef enchiladas recipe is perfect for you!
Other Enchiladas Recipes
If you love this easy Beef Enchiladas recipe, you’re going to love these other Enchiladas recipes. Please click each link below to find the easy, printable recipe!
Here’s where you can choose- with or without sour cream. I have some in my family who love it and others who won’t touch it with a 10 foot pole. I actually like it to cut the spice sometimes. But it’s your call!
As I’ve mentioned before, some of my family’s favorite meals and desserts are the ones that take the least time to make. One of the easiest dinners EVER!
Beef Enchiladas Recipe
If you love this Beef Enchiladas Recipe as much as I do, please write a five star review, and be sure to help me share on Facebook and Pinterest!
Cheater Beef Enchiladas
- 1 lb ground beef cooked
- 10 oz red enchilada sauce
- 2 c cheese shredded
- 12 corn tortillas flour can be used instead
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Mix cooked ground beef with ¾ c. enchilada sauce and 1 c. of cheese.
- Spoon approx ¼ c. filling into each tortilla, roll up and place seam side down into baking dish.
- Pour remaining sauce over rolled tortillas.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 25-30 mins or until cheese is melted.
- * Can cover with foil for more moist enchiladas. Remain in final 5 minutes of baking.
Our family likes beef rice for a side. And sometimes I add beans too.