With spring here and summer fast approaching, this no bake cheesecake recipe can be made over and over again without heating up your kitchen or taking much time!
This post is in partnership with Yoplait. I am beyond thrilled to work with a company I absolutely love!
If you know me, you know that I love cheesecake. I love all kinds. But one thing that I don’t love about it is that it can take awhile to make. I also don’t love that you have to bake it, then cool it, especially in the hot months. Well – with this recipe, you don’t have to do any of those things. You can even use different flavors of Yoplait yogurt for all kinds of variations! You’ll simply take the base and just add different flavors. I used Key Lime Pie because it’s one of my favorites. But if you love lemon, make a lemon no bake cheesecake. If you like strawberries, use strawberries. Or in the middle of peach season, try peach. The possibilities are absolutely endless.
I’m a huge fan of Yoplait – having grown up loving their yogurt. When their Custard recently came back on the market, I was thrilled! Adding Custard to this recipe would also thicken it up even more. Yum! I also love the new packaging from Yoplait. It’s so fresh and fun.
No Bake Cheesecake: Key Lime Pie
- 1 sleeve of graham crackers crushed
- 4 tbsp butter (½ of a cube), melted
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 16 oz cream cheese softened
- ½ c powdered sugar
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 12 oz key lime pie Yoplait Original (others can be substituted for variety)
- ¼ c sour cream
- 1 tbsp sugar
- Combine the crushed graham crackers, sugar and butter.
- Evenly distribute the mix into the bottom of muffin tins, ramekins, bowls, etc. (I used 6 small cute paper containers)
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar until creamy.
- Add lemon juice and vanilla.
- Add yogurt and beat.
- Add sour cream and sugar.
- Beat until fluffy.
- Spread cheesecake filling over graham cracker crust.
- Sprinkle with crushed graham crackers and garnish with lime wedges if desired.
If you try other varieties, you can add different garnishes on top. A lemon or orange wedge, some cut up strawberries or mixed berries would be awesome on top of these!
Yoplait is inviting you all to try all 100+ flavors for a chance to win $100,000! Simply enter the code on top of specially marked lids at Yoplait.com/100Ways and you could win one of more than 3,000 prizes*. You can find a full list of all of the Yoplait flavors at Yoplait.com/products.
*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Ends 5/15/17. To play and find Official Rules, visit Yoplait.com/100ways.
You might like these recipes too:
- No Bake Cheesecake with Fresh Blueberry Sauce
- Super Simple Cream Cheese Bars
- Bite Size Oreo Cheesecake
- Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake Bars
Yum! I love a healthier alternative to cheesecake, and Key Lime is my favourite flavour!
Me too Jackie! I love Key Lime. Thank you!
Desiree Campbell says
I love Yoplait and the idea of making “cheesecake” with it! Thank you so much for sharing this recipe!
It made it so easy Desiree! So glad you like the recipe. Thanks!