The perfect summer treat – Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Pops. Yum! These are so easy to make and taste amazing.
This post was originally shared by Melissa of No 2 Pencil for my Funner in the Summer Series.
I’m really excited to be a part of Mique’s Funner in the Summer series and today I’m sharing something that is perfect for summer – Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Pops! Pudding pops are so easy to make, and they are always a huge hit with kids and grown-ups alike. Fresh, ripe strawberries frozen inside delicious cheesecake flavored pudding. These strawberry cheesecake pudding pops only take a few minutes to put together, and they are absolutely delicious!
Last year, I made 4th of July Pudding Pops and they were so fun to make and serve. This summer I thought we would try something with strawberries!
If you like this recipe, you’ll like these too:
Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Pops
- 3.4 oz JELL-O instant pudding cheesecake flavor
- 1 ½ c milk
- 4 Fresh strawberries sliced
- Fill popsicle molds with sliced strawberries. I used one strawberry for each popsicle.
- In a medium sized bowl, stir together milk and instant pudding.
- Quickly fill popsicle molds with pudding mixture before it starts to set.
- Add popsicle sticks and freeze for 2-3 hours, or overnight.
I hope you try these pudding pops this summer. They are fun for kids and pretty enough to serve to grown-ups!