This is the recipe I got from my mom for taco bake. It’s super easy but my whole family loves it. It tastes similar to beef enchiladas but is a lot less work. Just a few minutes and you’re ready to stick it in the oven. Mmmmmm…..
Some of our family favorites are the ones that take the least amount of time. I’ve been known to spend hours in the kitchen and have one of my kids not be a fan of a dish. And then I make something like this Taco Bake – soooo quick and easy- and everyone loves it. Why not spend less time and have a crowd pleaser? Win/win!
One of the things my kids love about this main dish recipe is that it’s super mild. Some other dishes I make have a lot of spice or a kick to them, but not this one.
Other taco recipes:
If you love this easy Taco Bake recipe, you’re going to love these other taco recipes. Please click each link below to find the easy, printable recipe!
Food photography and styling courtesy of My Name is Snickerdoodle.
Taco Bake Recipe
If you love this Taco Bake Recipe as much as I do, please write a five star review, and be sure to help me share on Facebook and Pinterest!
CONNECT WITH 30days!
Beef Taco Bake
- 1 lb ground beef
- 10.75 oz condensed tomato soup
- 1 c salsa thick & chunky
- 1/2 c milk
- 6 corn tortillas (or flour tortillas) torn into 1" pieces
- 1 c cheddar cheese shredded
- Optional sour cream
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook beef until browned. Drain fat.
- Add soup, salsa, milk, tortillas and half the cheese.
- Mix and spoon into 2 qt. baking dish. Cover.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until hot.
- Uncover and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
And one of my kids likes sour cream while the others do not. They can add whatever toppings they want to it and call it good.