Do you need an easy dinner idea for busy weeknights? Stock your freezer with crockpot freezer meals! Here are 31 delicious crockpot recipes that I’ve tried myself (grocery list included!).
Crockpot Freezer Meals
I have three young children (and a fourth on the way) so I don’t have a lot of time to cook. Instead of scrambling in the kitchen every night, I spend an hour prepping crockpot freezer meals over the weekend and that’s all the cooking that I need to do for the week.
Here’s why crockpot freezer meals are a game-changer:
- They don’t require any cooking ahead of time, so they’re very quick and easy to prep.
- They cook for the first time out of the freezer and don’t taste like leftovers at all. Yay!
- You can save a lot of money by prepping a bunch of meals at once.
When I’m prepping freezer meals, I combine the ingredients in plastic baggies, remove as much air as possible, and freeze for up to three months. I’ve made hundreds of crockpot freezer meals this way and they’re all healthy, delicious, and easy to make. Since this is such a hectic time of year, I decided to compile of list of my 31 favorites that are perfect for busy weeknights.
If you’re nervous about mixing raw meat and vegetables, don’t be. I did a lot of research when I was writing my No Cook Freezer Meals cookbook and, according to the USDA Food Safety and Inspection Service, freezing to 0 °F inactivates any microbes present in food (such as bacteria, yeasts, and molds). That means freezing raw meat with vegetables, sauces, and spices is perfectly safe.
If you’re hesitant to freeze so many new recipes at once, I recommend trying a couple for dinner this week. Once you see how delicious they are you’ll want to stock your freezer ASAP. Enjoy!
To make crockpot freezer meals you will need:
These crockpot freezer meals are easy and delicious – and you probably already have a lot of items on hand. Don’t let the process intimidate you! Here are the few things that you need every time you have a prepping session:
- crockpot/slow cooker – there are sooo many but I like this one.
- ziploc bags – always have these on hand!
- baggie holders– not a necessity, but definitely helpful
31 Crockpot Freezer Meals for Busy Weeknights
For those nights that are busy, it’ll be so nice to have each of these delicious meals on hand!
- Cheesy Tortellini with Ground Beef
- Honey Dijon Pork Chops with Green Beans
- Cranberry Chicken
- Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Chicken Soup with Mexican Seasonings
- Mexican Chicken Chili
- Garden Veggie Soup with Ground Beef
- Mexican Chili with Cornbread Topping
- Beef Fajitas
- Chicken Philly Cheesesteaks
- Italian Chicken
- Balsamic Beef Roast and Carrots
- Mushroom Spinach Stroganoff
- Party Pork Roast (only four ingredients!)
- Chicken Teriyaki
- Sausage Spinach Tomato Soup (one of our favorites!)
- Pot Roast with Green Beans
- Lasagna Soup with meatballs
- Garlic-Mint Pork Tenderloin
- Italian Sausage Subs
- Stuffed Pepper Soup from Once a Month Meals
- Banana Pepper Shredded Beef (perfect for sandwiches)
- White Wine Chicken with Artichokes
- Ginger-Peach Chicken
- Honey Sesame Chicken from Damn Delicious
- Ham and Potato Soup
- Italian Sausage-Stuffed Mini Peppers
- White Chicken Chili
- Beef Enchilada Casserole
- Sweet and Sour BBQ Meatballs
A lot of these recipes are from freezer prep sessions that I’ve done this year so I typed up exactly how I prep and freeze each meal in this printable pdf: 31 CROCKPOT FREEZER MEALS – RECIPES & GROCERY LIST. I also included a super detailed grocery list in case you want to prep all of them at once.
Other Crockpot Freezer Meals
If you love these crockpot freezer meals, you’re going to love these other freezer meals too. Please click each link below to find the ideas:
- Kid Friendly Crockpot Meals
- 19 Healthy Chicken Freezer Meals
- 25 Freezer Meals with 5 Ingredients or Less
- 7 Freezer Meals to Make This Week