Honey Glazed Ham in the Instant Pot – use your IP to quickly heat up ham with this delicious and easy honey glazed version.
With Easter coming up, it’s time to think about the menu. The hardest thing for me is always the timing of everything – making sure that I start recipes at the right time to have it all ready at once. By using an Instant Pot for the ham, you won’t take up your oven and can make it in a fraction of the time.
Honey Glazed Ham
Gather just a few ingredients and you’ll have the perfectly cooked ham:
To make this ham you will need:
- 3-5 lb. sliced ham
- pineapple juice
- brown sugar
- Instant Pot
- aluminum foil
To get this ham to the moistest possible, aluminum foil is the key. You will start by ripping off a big piece and laying down the ham in the middle. This will trap the heat and help with the honey glaze.
If the aluminum foil doesn’t cover the top, you’ll need to tear off another piece before closing the Instant Pot. But don’t do that quite yet!
Once you lay the ham wrapped in tin foil into the Instant Pot, drizzle the glaze throughout the slices of ham. Then cover it with the tin foil. Slide the Instant Pot top on and follow directions below.
Leftover Ham Recipes
End up with leftover ham? Here are a few recipes to make:
Instant Pot Ham Recipe
If you love this Honey Glazed Ham Recipe as much as I do, please write a five star review, and be sure to help me share on Facebook and Pinterest!
Honey Glazed Ham in the Instant Pot
- 1 3 lb ham
- 1/2 c pineapple juice
- 1/3 c. honey
- 2 TBSP brown sugar
- Remove ham from refrigerator about 30 minutes before cooking in Instant Pot.
- Prepare glaze for ham by whisking together ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- Use trivet in Instant Pot by placing it in the pot.
- Add 1 c. water to the bottom of the IP.
- Tear off large sheet of aluminum foil and place ham in the middle.
- Wrap the sides up around the ham and place in Instant Pot.
- Separate slices of ham and pour glaze evenly throughout all of the slices.
- Cover top of ham with tin foil.
- Set Instant Pot to 2 minutes per pound (so for a 3 lb ham it would only be 6 minutes).
- Make sure the sealing valve is closed.
- After Instant Pot has beeped, let rest for 5 minutes and then do a quick release.
- Remove from Instant Pot and serve.
This looks delicious! Perfect for Easter.