If you’re looking for personalized gifts, this is the post for you! Use your Cricut machine to create some fantastic, custom gifts that are heart felt.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and text are all mine.
Personalized gifts have always been my favorite kind of presents to give and to receive. I come from a family full of creative people who come up with the best kind of gifts! Because of this, I love creating sentimental gifts. Over the past year or so, I have turned to my Cricut cutting machine to create all kinds of presents.
To get started with Cricut gifts, here are the basics that you need:
I’ve compared the different types of Easy Press before – there are 4 different sizes. All of the presses make working with iron on vinyl so much easier! I’ve made countless shirts, hats, and used the EasyPress Mini to create Dodger shoes (below).
Personalized Christmas Gifts
Make these gifts soon to be delivered to friends and family and used throughout the holidays!
- Coasters for Christmas from Crafted Sparrow
- North Pole Company Baking Set from the Idea Room
- Newborn Ornaments from Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- Christmas Tree Luminary from Somewhat Simple
- Santa Letter Sign from Tried and True
- Wood Christmas Sign from Polka Dot Chair
- Christmas Pajama Shirts from Pretty Providence
- Sparkle Ornament from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Holiday Pillows from Today’s Creative Life
Money Gift Ideas
When you want to give the gift of money or a gift card (who doesn’t like that!?), but you also want to make it personalized, here are a few ideas:
- Gift Card Container
- Creative Money Gift Idea
- Gift Card Holder from Skip to My Lou
- Coffee Gift Card Holder from Cookies Coffee and Crafts
Personalized Gift Ideas
One of the things I absolutely love about using my Cricut cutting machines is that there are SO many things you can make with them. Since I love
- Dodgers (or your favorite sports team) Shoes
- True Crime Obsessed T-shirts from Practical and Pretty
- Custom Tea Towel for Grandparents
- Leather Keychain from Not So Clishea
- Purse Snacks from Polka Dot Chair
- Make a tote bag of any kind
- Leather Luggage Tags from Giggles Galore
- Gaming Socks from Over the Big Moon
- Leather Earrings from Sweet Red Poppy
- Wood Arrow – Have Courage and Be Kind Sign
- Disney Tees from Polka Dot Chair
- Makeup Bag from Crafting in the Rain
- Custom Koozies from Persia Lou
- Personalized Water Bottle from Kayla Makes