Make the holidays a little more festive with this adorable Santa Countdown to Christmas!
This post was originally shared by Kiki from Kiki and Company for my Bake, Craft, Sew Series.
Countdown to Christmas
Thanksgiving gets me all warmed up for Christmas time…and I wish that could last for 2 months! I am a mother of 5 crazy beautiful children and one thing they love to do is countdown to events. We countdown to vacations, school being out and bedtime. Okay, maybe I countdown to bedtime some nights! ;)
This year, I thought it would be fun in addition to the activity countdown we do, to have a small countdown for each of the kids. So I sat down and designed one up…just a perfect size for each of them.
To make this Santa Countdown you’ll need:
To make the Santa Beard Countdown is SUPER simple.
- Free printable
- hot glue (or any stronger adhesive)
- twine or ribbon
- a small dowel or stick
- Download, Print and Cut out Santa. You will want to print on an 11×17 piece of paper.
- After cutting out, fold top down and glue top edge only to create a loop.
- Place dowel or stick through the loop and add twine to the ends to create a hanger for the countdown.
- Because it is so light, you can even use washi tape to add the countdown to a wall.
HOW TO USE this Christmas Countdown:
Each night, let your little kiddo cut another piece of Santa’s beard off. By the time the 24th comes, you will be up to his mustache and Christmas Eve will be here! This would even make a fun class project as is it super easy to put together.
Other Christmas Ideas
If you love this Santa Countdown to Christmas, you’re going to love these other Christmas printables. Please click each link below to find the Christmas ideas:
- Nativity Christmas Countdown
- Christmas Countdown Kindness Calendar
- Elf on the Shelf Printable Ideas
- Printable Christmas Coloring Page