This is one of those recipes you’ll refer to over and over because it’s so simple – Slow Cooker Pulled Pork.
It’s another one from an aunt – I’ve been sharing lots of my aunts lately! This one comes from my Aunt Heidi. Their family has tons of great recipes. Lots of good ones from my Uncle Troy too. I’m lucky to have a family full of good cooks.
The awesome thing about this recipe is that it could be used in a variety of ways once it’s done. You can also make it and save leftovers to be frozen and used later for up to three months. So make a big old crockpot full and then have different types of meals.
- 1 small pork roast, quartered
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, sliced and chopped
- 2 pkg dry Italian dressing or 3 TBSP dry Italian seasoning
- In a crockpot, place
- Cover the bottom of a crockpot with water.
- Then place all ingredients in slow cooker and cook on low for 6 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
- Shred with fork and serve.
- Can be served in wraps or on a bun with cream cheese.
Heidi’s family prefers making pulled pork and putting it on buns or rolls with cream cheese. Mmmm… heavenly!
Check out some of my other Slow Cooker Recipes: