Together We Can Rule the World, Take 2

A couple of weeks ago I did a “Together we can rule the world” post and I’m back to share my craft edition. I’m sure there are some that I’ve missed. So pipe up.  Fill in the blanks “Given enough__________ I could rule the world.”   What do you need to rule the world?  For me, it’s all of the below. :)

As always, these are for personal use only.
Download your own pdf:
fabric
thread
spray paint
Mod Podge
yarn
cookie cutters
cardstock
glue sticks
lenses
ruffles
rosettes

I will be linking up here:

Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap   up           party!

Comments

Oh my, i could actually say all of these.
    How cute…great idea.
    I think my #1 would be spray paint, then glue sticks…you didn’t mention glue sticks (hmmm, i meant for a glue gun but also for scrapbooking)!!! Also fabric!

I will be sharing your link on my facebook page today.

I love that I know who you had in mind on the ruffles and rosette posters just by the colors you picked :). I can’t decide between fabric or thread … but the colors of the the ‘thread’ one I love :).

Happy Day!

3. Kim says

Given enough COUPONS!!! I could rule the world… I adore coupons; about as much as I adore crafting :) So if I could have both those I would be ruler supreme LOL

oh mique, be still my heart…. LOVE LVOE LOVE LOVE!! how you know me so well and made this just for lil ol me huh? wink wink

5. sharon says

How about buttons? I have a friend who is the button queen and I would love to print one off for her!

6. Jenni Carlisle says

Love these friend! Wish I didn’t share my craft room with the school room and office…otherwise would be using these sweet prints for a makeover! XO

Oh, my heavens…my husband is addicted to Dr. Pepper, and I am addicted to fabric and just about everything else you came up with. I am so printing these for his office and my sewing room. Thank you for sharing such clever ideas!!!

8. Alanna says

For crafting, my word would be “fonts”. In general, it would be “peanut butter “. :)

Okay, I just thought up a few more that I need you to make me!! Then really, I’m going to print them all out and hang them up on my wall. I love them!!

pipe cleaners
    googley eyes
    crayons

10. Jennifer H says

Dr pepper! it helps me craft….LOL
    I guess mine should be
    If given enough Dr Pepper AND Fabric, I could rule the world!
    lol!

I had to laugh when I saw the spray paint sign. I need to print this for my daughter. Love, love your blog-so many ideas my head is spining!

Blessings,
    Pamela

12. Pamified says

I love these! For me it’d have to be:

Polka Dots
    Glitter
    Garage Sales
    Thrift Stores
    and Photos!

Apparently I need a lot to rule the world!