Adding one more thing to the list….Instagram (iPhone app). Have it? Use it? Love it? I’ve had it for awhile but didn’t really mess with it too much. Yesterday I did. And now I’m hooked. And Jeannett also forced me to use it so I could link up to her InstaFriday. She’s mean like that. Anyhow….it’s an easy way to document life as it goes full force around me. This week has been NUTS!
- My “baby” turned 5 on Tuesday. As much as I’ve been sorta eager for my kids to grow up and get bigger, I was surprised at how sappy I’ve been this week with him turning 5. Feels weird. My baby. 5.
- I got a happy delivery from Knitty Bitties. A bright, cheery mug rug. It’s perfect for my Dr. Pepper. Thank you A!
- Took the kids to the library and let them pick out what they wanted. A little after we got home, I found my daughter snuggled up in our big overstuffed chair reading. Yessssss! Love it.
- Open House #2 this week and a little stop off at the park next door at sunset. Bliss.
- My oldest LOVES swings. As in, he would spend 24 hrs a day on one if I let him. I love seeing him happy.
- Turned around and saw my boys walking along our paseo, follow the leader style. It was cute.
- My favey picture of the week. I looooove it. (is it ok to say that?) My girl is seriously growing up. What a beauty- inside and out.
What have you been up to this week?