My “Go To Blogs” Link Up

Welcome back for my linky party! Today we’re talking about your “Go to Blogs!” So far since the shake up, we’ve linked up:

Ummm— your favorite posts ever?  Pretty much amazing.  The comments were fantastic to read on how you picked them.  I will respond to them soon- promise!
Now on to your favorite blogs.  These are the people you visit every day.  The ones you  really look forward to reading.  I’d love for you to share why you love them- great writing? Fun crafts? Hilarious?  Have they been helpful to you with your own blog?  Please tell me in the comments what draws you to your favorites.
Link up your favorite blogs

The rules are simple:
Link up YOUR FAVORITE BLOGS.  The blogs you read every day.  If you had all the time in the world, you’d scroll through every post..type of blogs.
And then leave a comment for why you linked it up. And what you look for when you’re hopping from blog to blog.

I thought about whether or not I should share some of my favorites.  Want the honest truth? ….There have been lots of times that I’ve read friends blog lists and been a little (or a lot) sad to not make the cut.  In the end I decided to share favorites of mine that most I’ve met personally.  So I know that beyond having a fun blog to visit, they are awesome people period.  That I’d choose to hang out with every day if I could.  So here you go, nine people whose blogs I visit daily:

Blogs I Visit Daily

• eighteen 25 girls: This sister team has awesome photography, fabulous printables, fun ideas and I can’t help but want to make whatever they do.  They ooze talent between the three of them!
  • the Idea Room:  Amy makes me want to be a better mom.  And human being.  She’s always doing fun things with her kids and shares those ideas.  She’s who I want to be when I grow up.
  • the 36th Ave: Desiree is a pint sized firecracker.  Her energy is infectious.  She does 392030239 projects in a day with a smile on her face.  And she is the best at empowering and supporting others.
  • Life Rearranged: Jeannett’s blog is heartfelt, full of awesome writing and amazing fundraising abilities.  Plus she wears cowprint overalls.
  • Tatertots and Jello: Sweet, wonderful, generous Jen.  She would give the coat off her back for anyone.  And she’s amazingly talented.  The kind of girl you want to not like but she’s just so darn likeable.  I know I can always find fun, on trend (or trend setting) ideas on TT & J.
  • Lolly Jane: What I wouldn’t give to have the skill of the these twins, Kelli and Kristi. Their DIY projects make me want to redecorate every room in my house.
  • Tidy Mom:  Cheryl is the epitome of a “tidy mom.”  She’s organized, helpful and full of knowledge.  Her recipes are drool worthy and I look always look forward to what she’s going to do next.
  • Kiki & Co: I would pin or bookmark every one of Kiki’s printables — and maybe I have.  I don’t think she’s ever done something I don’t like.  I love her clean and fun style.
  • Simple As That:  Rebecca’s photography kills me.  I feel like framing every shot on her site.  She has lots of printables and ideas that are doable and awesome.

I also visit the people who are on my team (my contributors) regularly.  They are all fabulous at what they do and I look forward to all of their posts. If you haven’t yet, meet the team.

—–> Up next week: Your favorite recipe post.  It can be yours or from someone else.  BUT it has to be one that you’ve tried and that you love.

Comments

What a fantastic idea! I linked up my friend Amy’s blog While Wearing Heels. Thanks for sharing your favorites too. These are some I’ve never visited. I’m headed to check them out now. Megan

I meant to also say I love Amy’s blog While Wearing Heels because she has a great way of making simple and beautiful projects and has a knack for writing witty posts.

So fun! I had a really hard time deciding but I love reading Julie’s blog, Joy’s Hope. Honest, beautiful, inspiring and gosh does she have some awesome crafts/ideas and recipes. A few others on the top of my list: House of Smith’s, Lil Blue Boo and I Heart Nap Time :)

4. Christie - Food Done Light says

I first found Baltic Maid on Facebook. She doesn’t post everyday but I just love her recipes. She always has a unique spin on the food and a lot of different recipes.

My favorite blog to read is Kristen Duke Photography (Capturing the Joy with Kristen Duke Photography). She is so relatable, and always has fun projects, tips, photography ideas, and showcases her work really well.

There are several that I read everyday, but I love reading Ashley’s Under the Sycamore blog. She is an amazing photographer and artist, plus a fabulous Mom. I like reading about her adventures with her kids.

I love Anna from “My Life and Kids.” She is hilariously funny and down to earth. One of the best posts she put up was something like, “I threw up and my mom yelled at me.” Omg, I laughed so hard it stimulated my gag reflex, if I remember right, and I about threw up all over the place.

New reader here! I couldn’t pick just one to share so I picked two.

Monastery is one of my all-time favorite blogs because Glennon is so down to earth and real. The blog might make you tear up at times and there are definitely some religious overtures, but I’m not very religious and it doesn’t bother me any. I just love that she doesn’t lie about what is really happening in her life. Makes everyone feel a little more normal and connected.

Life After I Dew is a great blog too. Shannon is a mom blogger and I love hearing about her and her daughter KP. She hosts one of my face link-ups and she does a variety of fashion posts, celebrity posts, etc.

I love seeing your go-to blogs, Mique! Those are some of my favorites too!

One of the blogs I check daily is Meg Duerksen’s Whatever blog. She is an inspiration to me in many ways and I love that she is so genuine and honest. It really shines through in every post.

Happy Friday!

10. Kristin says

I linked up my co-workers blog, The Larson Lingo. Mel & I teach together, I don’t know how she has the time to blog, teacher & be a mom of 3 kids. I love the birthday parties she throws. She actually told me about your blog last year, which I love! Thanks for all your printables and fun ideas.

Threading my way has some fabulous ideas on refashioning and an ever growing list of long term themed link parties. Plus Pam is always so encouraging!

oh my goodness… i love you more and more each day!
    for the record you are on my must-read daily list as well.
    i guess i should link up some of my favs that haven’t been mentioned yet!
    landee see landee do – one of the funnest people i’ve ever met.
    lil luna – adorable and super blogger.
    71 toes – always inspires me to be a better mother over there.
    jen :)

I love reading Meg’s blogs. It was one of the first blogs I ever started reading. I am from Kansas too, so her pics remind me of home. She always has awesome kiddo craft ideas!

Can I say how much I am loving these unique link up themes each week? This has become my favorite party!

I linked up “Living in Yellow” which is a blog I only recently discovered. Although I’m in the craft/diy niche and Erin of Living in Yellow is not (more fashion/lifestyle/blogging), I very much appreciate her candid, conversational writing style…and you can tell she is just a fun girl!

In fact, I posted yesterday on 5 Pearls of Wisdom from 5 Different Bloggers…and I mentioned her in it. In fact, I should link up that post because it includes 5 different bloggers whose blogs I visit regularly. I’m going to go do that now!

Cheers,
    Lauren

This made my day, Mique!!! Kelli & I were catching up on reading OUR fav blogs and saw this post and are just beaming :) We love you! xoxoxo

ps: We linked up A Finn In The Kitchen (foodie blogger) and a fun craft blog, The Crafted Sparrow. Such a fun link partay!!

Hello there, I found your site by means of Google
    at the same time as looking for a similar topic, your site came up, it seems good.
    I’ve bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
    Hello there, simply became alert to your blog thru Google, and found that it is truly informative.
    I am going to be careful for brussels. I’ll appreciate if
    you happen to proceed this in future. Lots of people might be benefited
    out of your writing. Cheers!

I just like the helpful information you supply on your articles.

I will bookmark your blog and take a look at once more right here regularly.
    I’m slightly sure I’ll be informed many new stuff proper right here!

Good luck for the following!