Happy Friday! Welcome to the Pity Party, my weekly linky party. We had a blast at the World Series!! My son’s team tied for 3rd and I couldn’t be more proud. Now we can sort of try to get back to a normal routine. Ha!
At last week’s Pity Party there were several sewing posts that fun projects to take on. I’m featuring them today:
- Sewing Machine Zipper Foot from the Seasoned Homemaker
- T-shirt to Toddler Dress Refashion from Sugar Tart Crafts
- How to sew a pocket from Naptime Creations
- Summer Hoodie Tutorial from Jedi Craft Girl
- Simple DIY Fold Over Clutch from Flamingo Toes
- Women’s Shirred Maxi Dress from Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom
And here are some other posts that caught my eye:
This Salted Caramel Cheesecake from Tidy Mom looks divine!
I think this Mailbox Makeover from Lolly Jane is calling my name. Literally. Love it!!
Yum. Yum. Yum. I’m drooling over this Caprese Flatbread with Balsamic Reduction from Joyful Healthy Eats.
And visit my link up page with a whole list of other parties to link up to and how the Pity Party got started a couple of years ago. Check out some of my posts from this week:
Orange Scented Play Dough from Lolly Jane
Orange Blueberry Bread from Your Homebased Mom
Oreo Pudding Pops from Capturing Joy
A few Pity Party rules to keep in mind:
- Link up only your projects- no round ups, giveaways, or shop links
- Only link up 3 posts
- Link your specific post, not your blog in general
- Please add a link to Thirty Handmade Days in your post to let your readers know that you linked up here!
- Stick around to visit other links and comment on other posts
- By linking up to 30days Pity Party, you are giving permission for me to feature your project with an image and link to your post