Happy Friday! Welcome to my weekly linky party. At last week’s Pity Party there was a little bit of everything but I’m featuring back to school. I know some kids started school weeks ago and I still have one at home….Others don’t start until after Labor Day. So if you’ve already started, keep these ideas on file for next year.
Thanks for taking the time to link up. I join some link parties each week and know much time it takes. Have you tried the new method on inlinkz? If you have more than one link, it’s awesome! Ok on with the links:
- One Cool Excuse Notes from Michelle Lea Designs
- School is Sweet Printables from Yesterday on Tuesday
- Paper Lunch Sack Bunting from Phat Quarters
- Back to School Photo Tips from Phat Quarters
- Fun Back to School Party w/printables
Some other fun link ups:
These doctor party favors from One Charming Party are adorable!
This Snow White shirt tutorial from Rae Gun Ramblings is so fun!
Visit my link up page with a whole list of other parties to link up to and how the Pity Party got started a couple of years ago.
A few Pity Party rules to keep in mind:
- Link up only your projects- no round ups, giveaways, or shop links
- Please add a link to Thirty Handmade Days in your post to let your readers know that you linked up here!
- Stick around to visit other links and comment on other posts
- By linking up to 30days Pity Party, you are giving permission for me to feature your project with an image and link to your post.