Thank goodness it’s Friday! I’m excited to have you here, linking up the projects you’ve worked so hard on. I saw a few fun posts with kids snack ideas that I wanted to feature:
- Lunchbox Cookies from Lizzy B
- Oreo Frogs from Made to be a Momma
- Teddy Bear Baked Eggs Sandwiches from Kiddie Foodies
- Red Letter Day from Endlessly Inspired
- Monster Fruit Dip
Visit my link up page with a whole list of other parties to link up to and how the Pity Party got started a couple of years ago.
A few Pity Party rules to keep in mind:
- Link up only your projects- no round ups, giveaways, or shop links
- Please add a link to Thirty Handmade Days in your post to let your readers know that you linked up here!
- Stick around to visit other links and comment on other posts
- By linking up to 30days Pity Party, you are giving permission for me to feature your project with an image and link to your post.